2012 Cup of Russia Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia Pairs FS

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The home inflation was really scandalous: 63 for B/L was too much for me, too, in any other country it would have been around 60... :disapp: I'm happy for D/C, but just a bronze is really a low result considering how good their programs have been... :bang:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The Russia federation is really trying to steal the most home cooking award from Skate Canada, eh....

Buttercup

Record Breaker
That score is scandalous, really all the top team were overscored, V/T most of all - nobody should have broken 120 with what they put on the ice today.

The politikking push behind V/T must be unlike anything ever seen in skating. I worry for S/S, who don't have a big federation to make sure they get 9s - and they at least deserve them at times!

StellaCampo

On the Ice
This is no longer a sport!

V/T's throw jumps in the 2 GP events have all been faulty:
SA SP leaned forward, LP 1) hand down, 2) fall
COR SP 2 footted, LP 1) fall, 2) 2 footed

lionmilk

Rinkside
The British Eurosport commentators are LIVID!!!!!......saying the marks are ridiculously too high....for both B/L and V/T....and questioning the home ice advantage....they actually thought D/C deserved at least silver.....

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Ridiculous judging and scoring for the Russian teams. D/C were robbed of the Silver.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
V/T were in the class of their own.Who would SERIOUSLY put them behind D/C?:unsure:
Too bad about their mistakes. I thought it would be 125 or smth like that...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
V/T were in the class of their own.Who would SERIOUSLY put them behind D/C?:unsure:
Too bad about their mistakes. I thought it would be 125 or smth like that...

though they souldnt be below D/C but I to was expecting a score in high 120+ not in 130+

StellaCampo

On the Ice
Talking of overscoring, yesterday after V/T SP Bianconi of Raisport was saying perhaps 68points or something above (ie not 74). Today, watching LPs on Rai after that ridiculous B/L, V/T scores I quickly switched the TV off in fury, so I don't know what she might have said.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I'll say this, and anyone familiar with my posts will know I don't say it lightly: I think for all that Patrick Chan can be generously scored, at least he has the programs to back it up. This was an error-ridden, uninspired performance of a mediocre program. And as such, it may be the worst PCS overscore I have seen.

If they're that blatant and shameless about it, I am really concerned about what will happen at the Olympics.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For some perspective, S/S's FS at Skate Canada, which did not have any falls and just ONE element that received -GOE got 129.10. Their PCS was 67.51, more than 4 points less! Yikes.

I also think V/T were also over scored as far as +GOE.....

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
I'm a huge fan of Volosozhar & Trankov but I don't think anyone can seriously believe that their scores in the FS were fair.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I'll say this, and anyone familiar with my posts will know I don't say it lightly: I think for all that Patrick Chan can be generously scored, at least he has the programs to back it up. This was an error-ridden, uninspired performance of a mediocre program. And as such, it may be the worst PCS overscore I have seen.

If they're that blatant and shameless about it, I am really concerned about what will happen at the Olympics.

Disagree.The same could be said about last year's Chan=/ imho,of course. In my opinion,but for the mistakes V/T SHOULD have had the best score, about 141-45. I like this program a lot!It's not mediocre or smth=//

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker

First paragraph: point taken, and I agree.

Second paragraph: Sochi is going to be very bad and very controversial in the figure skating disciplines with pro-Russian skater bias, count on it. The ISU will circle the wagons and defend the Russians. Count on that, too.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
One judge gave them +3goe for the throw 3S. and they got pozitive GOE on that element. this must be a bad joke. poor S/S