Lipnitskaia withdraws? | Golden Skate

Lipnitskaia withdraws?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
OMG, the Withdrawals are getting rediculous Nooo Julia !!!! :cry:

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
OMG, another top-skater who isn't able to go to the GPF! This TEB is turning into a REALLY boring event... I just hope she actually competes here and that's not something serious... :bang:

tulosai

Record Breaker
OMG that is awful. I hope she doesn't compete if injured though. She is much too young to risk more serious injury for one GP event (though I for one will be devastated she can't make the final then).

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Such a bad luck.. Poor Julia, I hope she feels OK tomorrow then gives the best she can at the competition. Is there anyone who watched the practices today?

raress

On the Ice
I'm sure she'll withdraw after the short..and in this case , Tuktamisheva with a 2nd place here will likely go to the GPF!:love:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I'm sure she'll withdraw after the short..and in this case , Tuktamisheva with a 2nd place here will likely go to the GPF!:love:

I think you might be right, if she will perform poorly in the SP, she will withdraw :cry:
she had this problem before when she competed at Junior nationals in 2010 and she withdrew after her SP

Macassar88

Medalist
Not fair!!! The one GP event I go to loses Johnny, Carolina, Aljona and Robin AND Julia now? Who else will withdraw? Pechalat and Bourzat?

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
This is getting ridiculous! How many withdrawals have we had on the GP this year? It seems like we're getting a lot of injuries this year compared to years past.

That's pretty sad and I hope Julia feels better with some rest and is able to compete. She seems like a pretty tough competitor so I think if she's able to jump, she'll compete through the pain as long as it's nothing serious. I really wanted to see her go head-to-head with Ashley...but if she's injured she needs to withdraw and rest up for nationals. She's the favorite to win right now...

I'd hate to see her injure herself further for an event. She's young and should be keeping herself healthy, not developing chronic problems. It's very sad if she's unable to compete in this, but that is preferable to her making problems for herself later on. Look at poor Rachael Flatt, who's so hampered by chronic injuries.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Sorry to hear that. Hope the injury isn't too serious and she can safely get back to competition soon.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Not fair!!! The one GP event I go to loses Johnny, Carolina, Aljona and Robin AND Julia now? Who else will withdraw? Pechalat and Bourzat?

Carolina Costner was originally scheduled for this event? I thought she skipped GP.
You re gonna have a great time, dont worry!:yay:

But true all these withdrawals, I hope they will come back ok.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Without Yulia, the only Russian lady with a chance of qualifying for the Final is Liza (and as the 6th entry)... The "Russian domination in Ladies" :laugh:

seniorita

Record Breaker
^ I dont see whats so funny about it since two of them are having puberty issues and Julia might be injured. Besides it is rather early at 16/14 to wait for them to dominate. But it is not small feat to have 3 of them among the top skaters.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Without Yulia, the only Russian lady with a chance of qualifying for the Final is Liza (and as the 6th entry)... The "Russian domination in Ladies" :laugh:

You do realise they are very young? What's so funny? They still have time

FlattFan

Match Penalty
It's funny because TIME is the only thing they don't have. Boobs and booties don't make those jumps easier for these girls. They have a 6 months window to capitalize on their nonexistent hip. Once those hip start to fill, good bye jumps. Then they would be Leonova #2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

Bite your tongue.;) I feel for you. So many withdrawals, it is like a curse.

Macassar88

Medalist
Carolina Costner was originally scheduled for this event? I thought she skipped GP.
You re gonna have a great time, dont worry!:yay:

But true all these withdrawals, I hope they will come back ok.
She was signed up before she decided not to do the GP circuit at all