2012 TEB Men's Short Program SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Men's Short Program SP

Art&Sport

Medalist
Definitely figure skating these days is more skewed to jumps and completing jumps whether or not you have the maturity and expressiveness and line. So, although Brian connected more with the audience he did not perform to his full ability on the jumps which are his strongest asset (he doesn't have great lines, but he does have maturity and audience connection). Obviously, Brian's body is not young anymore and he's had so many injuries.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Very weak competition so far, with Amodio taking a huge fall on the 4S...and a 2Lz,splat on the 3A. So by by any chance to make the final. Things are looking good for both Yuzuru and Daisuke now

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Mura's TES is like 20 points higer than Tomas but they have tthe same PCS. Something is definitely wrong with it.

herios

Medalist
Only 1 point more than Mura on PCS. No home scoring advantage in France

I thought it was actually fair, Brian's programs all look the same, like there is not even music behind, he skates the same way. As far as home court asvantage, let's not even go there, it shouldn't be any.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Ouch, Florent had two falls and a double lutz. He's not going to like this score.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I thought it was actually fair, Brian's programs all look the same, like there is not even music behind, he skates the same way. As far as home court asvantage, let's not even go there, it shouldn't be any.

I am not saying it wasn't fair, but since he is competing in France, I expected some sort of advantage. Thumbs up for the judges this time

bixby

Final Flight
This turning out to be a very sub par competition. Hope Jeremy can turn it around. I would ask for a refund if I was there in the arena.

Art&Sport

Medalist
I am not enamored of Amodio's skating, but very surprising his inconsistency in this sp -- I guess it just got worse as it continued.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
This turning out to be a very sub par competition. Hope Jeremy can turn it around. I would ask for a refund if I was there in the arena.

:laugh: it's a bad day when we are hoping for Jeremy to save the day, considering his consistency issues

And he makes me eat my words:clap::party2:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Good job for Abbott to come back with that program. And Mura's not going to let the Japanese GP medal streak end that easily! (And oh my...can you imagine if he won....)

bixby

Final Flight
Thanks to Jeremy! Jumps were there but I thought performance wise at SA was better.

auser

Record Breaker
Good for Jeremy! I was starting to wonder if there was a hidden gravity well at TEB, pulling skaters down on the ice:laugh: