4 Christina GAO USA

5 Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA RUS

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Julia LIPNITSKAIA RUS

7 Joshi HELGESSON SWE

8 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS

9 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA

10 Ashley WAGNER USA

Lipnitskaia is still listed on the start list. If she were to withdraw, I'm not sure whether Polina ill be move into the last group, or whether the last group will have only 4 skaters.

Live results will appear here
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2012/SEG003.HTM

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21
#TEB is about to start. J. Lipnitskaia handicapped by ankle injury but feels better today.
5:21 AM - 16 Nov 12​

FSGMT

Record Breaker
That link doesn't work for my computer, nor the other one :cry: Any other free streaming please??

tulosai

Record Breaker
NICE from Marrocco. To me her skating is kind of flat and uninspiring but I think she skated the best she could and that is always nice to see... it's great to see someone put out their best effort and she looks so cute and happy.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Marrocco grew a lot since last year's TEB! And she looks gorgeous.
(British eurosport guys are hilarious today :laugh:)
wow, that is a low score

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Unfortunately her spins are not as good as her jumps... But she's just 17 and, last year, she was an almost secure last-place finisher in a GP, this year she could even be around 5th or 6th I think!
Low score... :think: yes, her spins could have been level 2 with negative GOE

tulosai

Record Breaker
Glebova is lovely- such a ballerina. She has to improve her spins. Also I hope her federation helps her get a better costume- she really was a ballerina or seemed to be trying to be one with the hands and arms and the costume is so plain and ugh.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Another great performance! :clap: And we have already seen two clean 3Lzs!! yes, her legs are so stiff and her FSSp wasn't really good but her footwork was leonova-like (and it's a positive thing, here :biggrin:)!