2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP

bluesky85

On the Ice
Another really low score... Sigh.

I agree. The judges seem quite tough today to not-so-famous skaters. But then except for Lena, the low scores result from the technical scores, which means that the technical pannels are strict.

Helgesson got an okay PCS but low TES

Mirunna

Record Breaker
3T-3T step out I don't know about rotation, 3Lz and a lovely 2A at the end. The spins were not so good though

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow I really enjoyed Liza. It was so interesting to see this program preformed again a year later- she really is much more expressive now than she used to be and it was nice to see that.

I expect her to go into second but we will see...

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Liza went back to the Tango... :cry: I miss her 3Lz+3T!! But at least she did the lutz!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Oh and she went back to her tango SP!!
and she is behind Polina and Julia on PCS which I think is wrong but oh well. 58, not bad

Mao88

Record Breaker
Tuk - 58.26. Great improvement on Skate Canada. Getting back into form following her injury and growth related problems

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I like this program more than Love Story. Good for Liza and I agree she was much more expressive!! I like her presentation the most among the Russians.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:eek: score compared to the other, but, yes, Russia #1, #2 and #3 at the moment! The only one that can put herself in the middle is Wagner...

burntBREAD

Medalist
The PCS for the three Russian girls should be flipped IMO (Tuktamysheva 1st, Korobeynikova 2nd, and Lipnitskaya 3rd)

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
I didn't know she'd gone back to tango. This suits her much better than Love Story, I think. I quite enjoyed the Russians' performances today, they were all improved from earlier competitions.

Mao88

Record Breaker
I didn't know she'd gone back to tango. This suits her much better than Love Story, I think. I quite enjoyed the Russians' performances today, they were all improved from earlier competitions.

I prefer the Tango program to the Love Story one

bluesky85

On the Ice
Everybody seems to like the Tango better than Love Story... I don't remember the Tango and I can't see it now, so I can't compare but I really like Love Story :)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Good skate from Meite, too, but I didn't like her spins, she could get no level 4 at all... I just noted that Tuktamysheva's PCS is lower than Lipnitskaya: absurde!!