3S+2T+2T
PCoSp
3LoTh - very low, fall
3LzTh - good
Li
FiDs

FSGMT

Record Breaker
K/S are really fighting hard but I think D/R will win... However, wonderful program, artistically!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kavaguti/Smirnov

3T+3T+SEQ - she stumbles on 1st, he has step-out on 2nd. First 3T<<
3STh
3FTw - a bit low catch
BiDs
FCCoSp - unison off at the end
ChSq
Li
2A - unison off, scratchy landings
3LoTh
Li
Li
PCoSp

FSGMT

Record Breaker
They win! I didn't expect this, I have to admit this! :yay: Their 64 PCS is well deserved!

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Their lead after short allowed them to win. Congrats to them, and to D&R for winning the free. (I was bored by their LP the first time I saw it, but I think I'm getting to really like it).

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
bit off FS from Kavaguti/Smirnov but SP Gap should be enough for Gold

ETA: Yes Gold and their PCS have increased !!! :yay:

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, thank goodness!

I was nervous during the entirety of Kawaguti/Smirnov's program - the price of being a fan, but worth it. :)

Also, clear for the GPF - yay!

*~RussianBleux~*

Medalist
S/K were WAY under marked. Their performance was actually my favorite of the free skate. They should have been in third overall.

K/S underwhelm me. D/R underwhelmed me here.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Watching Universal's delayed coverage right now and Andrea Joyce said that the costume for K/S(younger pair) would make sense once the audience realized they were skating to the Addam's Family... but I still didn't get it (when did Morticia, or any female Addams, wear red??) ... or most of the choreography (cheesey)

Mao88

Record Breaker
PAIRS LONG PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT (Updated)

1. Yuko KAVAGUTI & Alexander SMIRNOV (RUS) - 187.99 Long Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
2. Meagan DUHAMEL & Eric RADFORD (CAN) - 186.71 Long Program, 2nd Copy
3. Stefania BERTON & Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA) - 169.49 Long Program, 2nd Copy
4. Cheng PENG & Hao ZHANG (CHN) - 167.76 Long Program
5. Ksenia STOLBOVA & Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) - 166.73 Long Program
6. Vanessa JAMES & Morgan CIPRES (FRA) - 163.65 Long Program
7. Daria POPOVA & Bruno MASSOT (FRA) - 151.34 Long Program

Last edited:

DannyCurry

On the Ice
Kavaguti & Smirnov: I love this program. I find the choreography is wonderful but would need better skaters. Imagine Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze skate to this..Kavaguti looks freakingly thin.

Duhamel & Radford: Quite the opposite here cuz I love this pair but hate their current LP

Italian pair : Zzzzzz

Peng & Zhang: They just look wrong together. No wonder she's too weak to land consistently her throws. 4 twist not even that impressive when you see how tiny she is.

2nd Russian pair: Ok, good performance...that I didn't enjoy.

James & Cipres: Absolutely love this pair, Vanessa is so beautiful. What a pity the mistake on the sbs 3 sal. Love the music selections too. Impressed that Morgan hold himself together, at last.

Popova & Massot: Not too bad, how long have they been skating together? Bruno looked better a few years back...