Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Alexei Mishin, "to the main start of the season Tuktamysheva prepared on tennis technique" http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/1024590393.html
google translate

Coach Elizabeth Tuktamysheva Alexei Mishin told about preparing athletes for competition.

"To the main starts of the season Tuktamysheva prepared on the tennis technique. Leading tennis players of the world, having played one tournament in a few days to begin to address the other and keep fit in the competitive mode. Such a technique I once practiced by working with Alexei Yagudin and Evgeni Plushenko.

Now it shows a real adult skating, that we do not always see in the very young Russian athletes. Elizabeth reveals the image of the program, and under her strength to cope with them, "- quoted Mishina TASS.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I think he's implying on how tennis players prep themselves for major competitions by doing smaller ones first. He's using that method to have Liza keep her momentum.

LRK

Record Breaker
Working on having stamina and fitness like tennis players, is how I understood it.

LRK

Record Breaker
I think he's implying on how tennis players prep themselves for major competitions by doing smaller ones first. He's using that method to have Liza keep her momentum.

Or what you said - this makes a lot of sense, thank you. :)

adelia

Record Breaker
They've been granting a lot of interviews lately...

"Liza, managed to take a break from their competitive marathon?
- Upon return to St. Petersburg from the US, where I was at the Grand Prix, I was in complete prostration - no idea how long that's going on ... Today we are already beginning to work, but I had two days off. According to the plan we have three full days of training, and the following Tuesday we fly to China.

So it turns out the marathon is not over - everything is just beginning?

- You could say that. But I will try to disconnect these days, a little rest, to go to China with new forces.

Lena Radionova at the end of last season, said these words: "Even from your favorite things can be tiring." After such a busy start to the season are experiencing something similar?
- No, no! I have not yet reached this state. Is only the beginning of the season, and it would be strange if in my head right now revolved these thoughts. Everything is acceptable, you just have to let go a little situation.

Liza, two months ago, when you have back problems, you generally assumed that not only do not miss this season, but also because it will start successfully?

- At that moment I did nothing thinking - back really badly hurt, about any start, I did not even think, the main thing was just go into the season. And when we made the decision to act, I reacted to this quite calmly, knowing that the program still need to roll, get used to competitive atmosphere. In general, there was no fuss about the fact that I had at the beginning of the season is the number of starts. I do not ask questions: how does the way I cope with them, if the form is not yet optimal, and all you need to keep up? Everything was calm, measured and pushes us in the first place from my state.

At what point did you realize that things are starting to get?
- Any particular moment was not. I just feel relaxed before going on the ice. I think I'm in the last season could the same set of items to do. Just did not get myself to overcome. And now, somehow, without nerves, without fuss ... But I do not want to get ahead of ourselves - let's see what will happen next. I'm beginning the season well, and finish it at the same pace would be nice.

After a second place at the first Grand Prix Skate America realize that one step closer to the finale of the series?

- I understand, but I want one: at its second stage, China has shown a decent ride. For myself, the audience, the judges ... Of course, I would like to get to the final and there to show good performances, but we'll see how everything goes.

Of the five tournaments held a most memorable?
- Short program is definitely on the Skate America. But in any at all events there were some flaws, it was impossible to issue a perfectly pure rolling, and therefore emotions about the same everywhere. Besides America ... There was only time this season when I was very very upset after arbitrary.

But the mistakes were not so rude, you wrestled for all elements, even though the part was noticeable how tired you are. What disorder?
- I'm really a bit tired America. Moreover, not physically, but psychologically, on the ice went out without proper nerve spirit with which the athlete is usually up at the start. It's an incredible emotion - so all you winds, invigorates, forces fight ... And on his fifth tournament of the season I have this, unfortunately, was not. Most thought how to quickly dokatat program and not get tired. Although I felt the strength that I can deal with, but a little is not enough.

In general, the competition praise?
- I think we can say that all five starts have been a great success. Yes, in America were small flaws, but it could have been worse. Took second place in the Grand Prix - this is a very good result.

As many of your opponent on the Russian team has not yet started, a lot of attention focused on you. Five starts - five convincing performances. Do not feel the pressure that you expect and demand again?
- Oh, I really try not to pay attention to it. I'm much more comfortable to abstract from everything and do not take all of the information that appears where else. While it turns out.

If a little to distract from the figure skating - Chicago managed anything to see?

- Nothing at all ... We're performed in a suburb of Chicago, and there was only the attractions of shopping mall. Lena Radionova and I walked there. All our Chicago.

We'll have to go back?
- With pleasure!

https://translate.google.com.sg/tra.../interview/20141031/784834505.html&edit-text=
http://rsport.ru/interview/20141031/784834505.html

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Thank you for the interview. I hope Liza wasn't implying that this was her last chance to get things right (Google translate, you are so confusing). But, the response at the end... did that mean Liza went shopping with Elena?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thank you for the interview. I hope Liza wasn't implying that this was her last chance to get things right (Google translate, you are so confusing). But, the response at the end... did that mean Liza went shopping with Elena?

That's how I read it. It doesn't surprise me, it seems like most of the Russian girls actually get along.

I'm still laughing at the "rude mistakes" though. Oh Google Translate, I love you.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Liza's instagram has so many nice photos!

But this one leaves me confused: I don't know whether to be more worried that she and Artur are plugging Herbalife, or just smile at the way they are laughing together.

adelia

Record Breaker
Liza's instagram has so many nice photos!

But this one leaves me confused: I don't know whether to be more worried that she and Artur are plugging Herbalife, or just smile at the way they are laughing together.
I dunno, I'm just happy she's getting some money from this commercial to finance her skating/medical fees.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Go, Liza! I'll be rooting for her in CoC. I really like Yulia' skating, but I love Elizaveta's artistry more. :love:

bdee

Rinkside
First time poster. I quit watching FS when Michelle retired except for the occasional Olympic program here and there, but I caught Liza's LP at Skate America and was enamored by her! She has incredible maturity and composure when she skates.

Wish her all the best this season. I am amazed at the current depth of Russia's female skaters! What a difference several years make.

LRK

Record Breaker
Welcome, bdee - both to the Liza fan thread and GS. :) I hope you have a great time here. :)