Gaonam Style! | Golden Skate

Gaonam Style!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMKGWX_NJH8

Christina Gao has been referred to by her training mates in Boston by having #Gaonamstyle after all the hype with Gangnam Style. Anyway Christina Gao did her EX at TEB to Gangnam Style with special guests Paul Porier, Piper Gilles and Tomas Verner in gold soccer shorts! Fun to watch!

tulosai

Record Breaker
OMG Amazing! Thank you so much for posting this.

Words canot describe how much I am coming to like Christina this season.

Macassar88

Medalist
I talked to Piper and Paul about it - apparently right before the Gala, Christina asked the skaters if anyone in the Gala wanted to come out and do Gangnam with her and those three were the ones to volunteer.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Sorry, have not had a chance to view the video.
Did Zach Donohue also take part in the performance of the Gaonam Style exhibition?
If not, he must have helped with choreo.

Christina Gao ‏@christina_gao
Thank you @Z_Donohue, @PaulDPoirier, @PiperGilles and Tomas for helping me with Gangnam style! ;)
1:47 PM - 18 Nov 12

Zachary Donohue ‏@Z_Donohue
@christina_gao @pauldpoirier @pipergilles your welcome!! It looked great!! Was fun to choreograph with you!
12:47 AM - 19 Nov 12​

Macassar88

Medalist
Zach and Madison weren't at the exho
Did Zach Donohue also take part in the performance of the Gaonam Style exhibition?

Thank you @Z_Donohue, @PaulDPoirier, @PiperGilles and Tomas for helping me with Gangnam style! ;)

@christina_gao @pauldpoirier @pipergilles your welcome!! It looked great!! Was fun to choreograph with you!

bibi24

Final Flight
I talked to Piper and Paul about it - apparently right before the Gala, Christina asked the skaters if anyone in the Gala wanted to come out and do Gangnam with her and those three were the ones to volunteer.

I was wondering about that. thanks for info!

wishonastar

On the Ice

H/D did not take part in the gala, but from reading an article on IN, seems he is very interested in choreography, so maybe he helped put it together for them?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thanks, wish. I previously had only glanced at the Hubbell/Donohue article, but you inspired me to go back and read it in entirety.

BTW, I believe that Misha Ge also tweeted a video of his own Gangnam skating a little while back. Too bad he was not at TEB to join Gao [and to compete ;)].