The Walking Dead TV Show | Golden Skate

The Walking Dead TV Show

Johar

Medalist
SPOILER about last night:
Was it Rick's imagination that Lori and others were calling him or was it real?

heyang

Record Breaker
Right now, I don't think it was real.

....and, finally, it seems like these separate groups might come together. This season's been a lot more action packed, but it's almost like watching 2 different shows until last night's episode.

heyang

Record Breaker
I totally agree with you. As far as Andrea's concerned, I do think she's avoiding reality by overlooking the oddities that Michonne noted. She's just dumb for not trusting Michonne.

I've grown to enjoy Daryl too. It was kinda funny to see him trying to 'big brother ' Carl. Looking forward to the Meryl and Darly reunion, too.

BTW, Andrew Lincoln needs to be considered for an Emmy based upon his scene where he finds out Lori died. IMHO.

Johar

Medalist
I didn't know Andrew Lincoln was British until he spoke. He has the American accent down pat.

Is the young 20-something blonde with the group the same one who tried to cut her wrists back at the farmhouse?

heyang

Record Breaker
Is the young 20-something blonde with the group the same one who tried to cut her wrists back at the farmhouse?

Yes, she's Maggie's sister. I didn't know that the actress who portrays Maggie is also not North American - I heard her speak in her natural dialect during a preview clip of last week's episode.