2012 NHK Short Dance SD | Golden Skate

2012 NHK Short Dance SD

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Live Results site:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpjpn2012/SEG007.HTM

Short Dance event is scheduled to start Thursday night Nov 22 at 10:05 PM PST, Friday morning Nov 23 at 1:05 AM EST.

Order of Skate

1 Cathy REED / Chris REED JPN

2 Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS CAN

3 Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG CHN

4 Xintong HUANG / Xun ZHENG CHN

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND GBR

6 Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS

7 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI USA

8 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA

Last edited:

Elisheba

Rinkside
The start orders are up:
1 Cathy REED / Chris REED JPN
2 Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS CAN
3 Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG CHN
4 Xintong HUANG / Xun ZHENG CHN
Warm-Up Group 2
5 Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND GBR
6 Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS
7 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI USA
8 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA

*Delurking because I really want Maia and Alex to redeem themselves and have a great skate.*

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
It looks like the Shibutanis will get at least a bronze, if not a silver. I don't see any of the teams, except (maybe) I/K and D/W, beating them.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Will start in about 10 min! :yay:

Am particularly looking forward to seeing Meryl & Charlie, the Shibs and Coomes & Buckland! :) I :love: Platov as choreographer, and ice dancers under him (remember the Kerrs!) always delight me with unique/interesting programs.

Elisheba

Rinkside
Good morning! I'm excited to see the Shibs, still trying to find a live stream though, haha sport is showing ski jumping.

auser

Record Breaker
Will start in about 10 min! :yay:

Am particularly looking forward to seeing Meryl & Charlie, the Shibs and Coomes & Buckland! :) I :love: Platov as choreographer, and ice dancers under him (remember the Kerrs!) always delight me with unique/interesting programs.
I liked him as an ice dancer too. Kudos to him for surviving drama with his ice dance partners:laugh:

Elisheba

Rinkside
Ok, I think I'm over these country/western themed polkas. One per competition is more than enough for me.

riceplate

On the Ice
I'm glad this Chinese team broke that painful three-in-a-row country/western dance spell. :agree:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm starting to enjoy I/K. They have a really smooth, confident way of moving across the ice now.

Let's go Shibs :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I certainly enjoyed the Shibs more this time than at CoC. Maybe I am just in a good mood :) We'll see about the score... hope they can go into first especially with the deductions but we'll see.