2012 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2012 NHK Trophy Free Dance

pista04

On the Ice
And she is in tears in the Kiss and Cry after a 96 pt skate....She is barely holding on....She is a trooper, and I love her.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Is it just me or did Nikita look angry at the end of the performance? He did a hand gesture, but I missed if it was in triumph or anger.

pista04

On the Ice
Absolutely beautiful Twizzle section from Shibutani's. Absolutely divine, as well as the preceding hold.

jolen

Rinkside
I actually enjiyed o/w more than i/k. Found vocals not necessaryvti tell me what thry were emoting.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Oooh....this Shibs program is one of my favorite FD's of the season so far. Haunting music. I'm transfixed. Crowd loves them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow HUGE crowd reaction for the Shibs. I suspect that this will go into second but I <3 these two, gorgeous twizzles and lifts.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
LOVED that program. But I have no idea how that will score....95.79 is a tall order for an FD score given this is their second outing with it...

tulosai

Record Breaker
One thing that I think the Shibs could work on is the spin. I feel it could be smoother and more graceful

wallylutz

Medalist
Is it just me or does anyone else also think the Shibutani should seriously consider competing for Japan instead? The Reeds are going no where and if Davis/White don't retire after Sochi, the Shibutani needs a powerful federation who can push them, which is important in Ice Dance. Notice how two Russian teams are moving upward this year? Sochi is near and Russia cannot go in without teams in contention. I predict they will fall behind the Russians here.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Well, considering what I/K got, the Shibs deserve at least that FD score. Goodness, is that Lenin in the Kiss & Cry with them?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is it just me or does anyone else also think the Shibutani should seriously consider competing for Japan instead? The Reeds are going no where and if Davis/White don't retire after Sochi, the Shibutani needs a powerful federation who can push them, which is important in Ice Dance. Notice how two Russian teams are moving upward this year? Sochi is near and Russia cannot go in without teams in contention. I predict they will fall behind the Russians here.

I don't think they have Japanese citizenship. Am I wrong?