2012 NHK Trophy Mens Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2012 NHK Trophy Mens Free Skate

let`s talk

Match Penalty
To set the record straight, Takahashi said it himself that he wanted to use Morozov's Russian influence because 2014 Olympics is in Sochi, Russia. Someone just wanted to make it look like I have invented it.
Then provide the source where he said that. :p

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
"I felt having a Russian coach on our team could be a big help preparing for Sochi."

This was Takahashi's original quote from icenetwork article.;) Is there any other way to interpret it?

And read over this thread to refresh your memory: Daisuke Takahashi back to Nikolai Morozov

This was your own post in that thread::p

let`s talk said:
I would go further. Dai is Russia's Plan B. In case if Plush injuries or can't get an OGM due to whatever reason, the Kremlin would rather deliver it to Morozov's favourite pupil than to a Chanadian. It was all planned.:biggrin:

Note: I did not consider you were serious in your quote but I knew your position.

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
"I felt having a Russian coach on our team could be a big help preparing for Sochi."
This was Takahashi's original quote from icenetwork article.;) Is there any other way to interpret it?
Which article, no link? Anyway, even if Dai was speaking English and said exactly the words that wrote here, then yes, dear- for the majority of people "help" means aid, assistance and/or providing advice. Of course there are those who see only one possible interpretation of "help"- as influence of any kind to deprive people of independent judgement. In any case you said yourself that it's just your interpretation of his words therefore Dai has nothing to do with that.
And read over this thread to refresh your memory: Daisuke Takahashi back to Nikolai Morozov]
This was your own post in that thread::p

Originally Posted by let`s talk
"I would go further. Dai is Russia's Plan B. In case if Plush injuries or can't get an OGM due to whatever reason, the Kremlin would rather deliver it to Morozov's favourite pupil than to a Chanadian. It was all planned :biggrin:"

Note: I did not consider you were serious in your quote but I knew your position.
Don't worry sweetheart, my memory is always fresh and my position is well-known. The point is I am not a Daisuke's spokesperson, therefore your reference to my words as a prove of what Dai said has no merit. I am glad that you could get my sarcasm on that thread and welcome back from I-ignore-LT land! :p

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
You are such an impossible person! Soooo aggressive! You've forced me to speak up and prove it, otherwise you say I was lying. Now I've proved it. You can find the link yourself. I'm not allowed on this site to give out the link. So it's down. Back to ignore you!

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
FWIW, we are allowed now to post Ice Network article links. Not that I'm saying anything of this discussion, just future reference. :biggrin:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Oh Honey, no second thoughts regarding your impartiality and cognitive faculties. :biggrin:
Meh,.. that's lame. Any fan can say the same "snark" about the opponent. Come up with something original to show your faculties, dear. Just for a change. :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Please, my dears, you might take the bickering to PM...just a thought.

There is a guideline against bickering, in case you were unaware.