FSO ( Russian Language Fan Forum) Awards for 2012 for All Disciplines, Best Programs | Page 3 | Golden Skate

FSO ( Russian Language Fan Forum) Awards for 2012 for All Disciplines, Best Programs

ice coverage

Record Breaker
^ Wow, loreley, I appreciate your exceedingly thorough answer. Много спасибо/Many thanks.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Haven't we known the winners at GS already?

They are:

Ladies: Ashley
Men: Takahashi
Dance: D/W
Pairs: That's the one I don't know.

:biggrin:
Are you talking about this season? Because it doesn't look like it would be Dai, at all! :laugh:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Are you talking about this season? Because it doesn't look like it would be Dai, at all! :laugh:

Sorry that I've deleted my post because I thought it was way off the topic. But if you ask me, it depends on how you ask the question.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Sorry that I've deleted my post because I thought it was way off the topic. But if you ask me, it depends on how you ask the question.

That's the thing that needs to be agreed on early on, for sure.

And if we use the Voting Booth for this, the way to do it is to allow people to vote for multiple people in the first round, and then take the top 2 to 4 for the final round.

The other thing is what the award in question should be, if anything other than a polite handclap from the bleachers from GSers.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
These awards are of voting at http://forum.fsonline.ru/
17 Nominations of results of Season 2011/12

Best Dance Program Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6519/181409796.0/0_8fdb8_c9d601c5_XL.jpg

All teddy bears are of author's work, not a serial production. All are different and look like (maybe a bit) skaters awarded.

Skater who looks the most like his bear: Charlie White. :)

Cross-posting from D/W fan thread:

Doris, I believe that you had added somewhere that Davis/White would receive their bears in Sochi at the GPF (but sorry, I can't find that old post of yours).

In any case, IN now has a photo of D/W with their bears in Sochi.
See #9 in this photo gallery.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
You have to scroll through to get to D&W's photo with their bears, but its' there. Very Cute those bears :)