Li Zijun | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Li Zijun

yyyskate

Record Breaker
BTW, I found Zijun's speed is so much faster this time. I hope it feels the same when watching live.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
She was so adorable in the K&C, pointing out how the the plush toy had the same outfit as her. :) Interesting how she got better PCS here than in CoC. It was a solid skate, just a few small errors and leaving some points on the table. I'm in love with her SP outfit. The LP one could use longer gloves, and maybe less contrasting colours.

Meoima

Match Penalty
She was so adorable in the K&C, pointing out how the the plush toy had the same outfit as her. :) Interesting how she got better PCS here than in CoC. It was a solid skate, just a few small errors and leaving some points on the table. I'm in love with her SP outfit. The LP one could use longer gloves, and maybe less contrasting colours.
Absolutely adorable isn't she? :drama: and her programs were lovely too. I hope she will improve and improve!!

alebi

Medalist
She always seems exhausted at the end (after both short and free) but at least she didn't lose stamina DURING the program. Let's hope she's going the right way again :)

lbc2138

On the Ice
Still love rooting for her even though she's struggling. She has all of the elements, the spins, footwork, and jumps. Her arms have gotten much better, more controlled. The landing on her jumps are not as solid as anyone would like them to be but I don't bank too much on it considering the content of her programs.

She just needs an extra ooompf if you know what I mean. Something to help her pull it all together

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Happy Birthday to Zijun!
Hope to see her do well in 4CC (if she's competing) and Worlds :cheer:

Meoima

Match Penalty
My dream podium for 4CC: Zijun and So Youn and...whoever I don't decide yet. None of the current Japanese ladies make me feel "aww".
Wish Zijun well with a new age! Lovely skater!

Yamita

On the Ice

:shocked: Her skating boots were so big comparing to, well, her. She looked almost like a cartoon character. I want a daughter like her. :love:

CarneAsada

Medalist
Wow!!! She's looking great in her LP. What a weird transition from Moon River to Rach 2 to Moon River, though...

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Are they roommates or something? :scratch: :laugh: (Please have a good skate, girls! Prove my predictions wrong.)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I enjoyed her "Nutcracker" SP - she has such a pretty layback position and love the one-handed Biellmann. Good for her placing Top 6.