William and Kate expecting first child | Page 2 | Golden Skate

William and Kate expecting first child

Oh, my Lord. What a devastating story, Dee. I'm glad (well, that's the wrong word) that you and your fellow citizens were able to sponsor his burial. Sometimes it's so hard to bring a drop of good out of an ocean of evil, but it's always our obligation to try.

The thing about life is that often one doesn't know who's fragile at a certain moment and who isn't. That's why it's so important to tread carefully when taking some action that looks like a lot of fun when it emerges half-baked from one's mind. There are enough bad things that happen in the world without our adding more to the pile with some thoughtless or selfish action.

In a sense, the moronic stunt of the dj's is a lot like someone with a few too many drinks getting into a car and turning the ignition. These two radio workers were in their own little world, and they wanted a good time--they never stopped to think that other people were in their path as they barreled along.

I didn't realize that the poor nurse left children behind. That multiplies the agony level by a huge bunch, doesn't it? What an awful, awful situation.