JGP Final Live Streaming | Golden Skate

JGP Final Live Streaming

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ice Gala and JGP Final Live Streaming

Does anybody know if the Junior GP Final is being broadcast anywhere live?

I just used the link for Спорт-2 that "let`s talk" posted in the Cup of Russia forum, as I thought that they might show the Opening Ceremony (well, it is their own country, and they showed the Opening for the Cup Of Russia). But they are showing Ballroom Dancing (not live!) at the moment instead. :disapp:

So, if anybody can help, it would be greatly appreciated not just by me, but probably a lot of other members too!

Sorry if this is a bit last-minute, but I haven't been online for over a week.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
^ It will start in a few minutes, at 17:45 Moscow time, wait a little. Same channel, same link, will broadcast all junior stuff today live.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^ It will start in a few minutes, at 17:45 Moscow time, wait a little. Same channel, same link, will broadcast all junior stuff today live.

Thank you!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was planning on watching the snooker live and waiting to see if out Lithuanian friend uploaded videos of the Junior skating to YouTube. But, seeing as their November account has now been removed, I think it might be better to not take the chance. So, I'll watch the skating and tape the snooker.

Yeah, that's the link "let`s talk" and I were talking about ;)

Thank you all

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^All JGPF videos will be uploaded on ISU's Youtube channel.

Ah, I didn't know the ISU had their own YouTube channel. Well, that would be a lot handier than relying on illegal uploads that may or may not appear.

When I started writing this reply, I was going to ask if the videos would be viewable in Europe. But then I saw that you are in Denmark...!!! ;) :biggrin:

I have just looked at the channel, and the older videos are playing fine in the UK. So I assume that the videos from the Final will too!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you for the info

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Wow, all of the sudden they're behaving beautifully, after ticking me off all morning. Never mind. :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thought I would put this in the Junior GP Final forum's streaming thread rather than start a new streaming thread in the Senior GP Final forum.

Does anybody know if Спорт-2 are planning on showing the Ice Gala from Sochi?

The reason I ask is that Спорт-2 (like Eurosport) showed yesterday's Men's Ski Jumping competition from Sochi live instead of the skating. And today's Men's Ski Jumping competition from Sochi starts half-an-hour after the Ice Gala.

So, are they planning on doing the same today?

If so, does anybody know when Спорт-2 plan to show delayed coverage or highlights?

Incidentally, Eurosport's Gala coverage will be on for 2 hours at 15:00 GMT on International 2, and a bit later at 17:15 GMT on British 2 (but still for 2 hours).

Thank you

CaroLiza_fan

let`s talk

Match Penalty
^ Yesterday both Men and Pairs events were braodcasted LIVE on Rossiya-2, not Sport or Eurosport. Rossiya-2 is a much bigger channel, one of the main in Russian and available on any R-TV without special contracts with providers. I posted links somewhere too when they were broadcasting CoR.

Gala will be broadcasted LIVE on channel Sport, the same link, from 15:25-17:55 Moscow time.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^ Yesterday both Men and Pairs events were braodcasted LIVE on Rossiya-2, not Sport or Eurosport. Rossiya-2 is a much bigger channel, one of the main in Russian and available on any R-TV without special contracts with providers. I posted links somewhere too when they were broadcasting CoR.

Gala will be broadcasted LIVE on channel Sport, the same link, from 15:25-17:55 Moscow time.

Ah, thanks for the info. I remember watching coverage from Россия-2 in previous seasons, but didn't know they still broadcast the skating when there were clashes. I though the skating had completely shifted over to Спорт-2. So, thanks for putting me right!

I just found the message, and have quoted the links below for handiness:

There are a lot of links in the internet to stream it online, free, browse Rossiya-2 or better Россия-2. Here are just some of them:
http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online
http://www.lapti.tv/rossiya-2-online.html
http://www.debilizator.tv/tv.cgi?kanal=7

The rest of stuff will be broadcast on the channel Sport LIVE:
http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

Pay channel: www.tvteka.com First three days trail is free, available upon registration.

And, in case you were wondering, Eurosport did start broadcasting the Senior Pairs FS live, but it was not until the middle of Pang and Tong's routine! So, there wasn't much left of the competition! But, they've got hour-long highlights packages scheduled (1st showing on Monday at 07:30 GMT) so, that's something, at least. ;) :biggrin:

Thank you again

CaroLiza_fan

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Its still playing:
ETA: they keep focusing on all the children and babies, lol

Last edited: