2012 2013 JGPF Ice dance free dance | Golden Skate

2012 2013 JGPF Ice dance free dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Thread for anyone that is watching. Like Sinitsin/Zenkova's Cats program. Eh on Kosigina/Moroshkin's Michael Jackson program. Will watch them more closely later to comment on the actual content.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I really appreciated Papadakis and Cizeron's free dance. I think they were able to carry the space of the Pink Floyd music choice. They have a very charismatic aura, which is different but not so far from Pechalat and Bourzat. I'm thankful that their scores reflect it.

Mao88

Record Breaker
FREE DANCE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Alexandra STEPANOVA & Ivan BUKIN (RUS) - 149.57 Free Dance
2. Gabriella PAPADAKIS & Guillaume CIZERON (FRA) - 139.21 Free Dance
3. Alexandra ALDRIDGE & Daniel EATON (USA) - 136.19 Free Dance
4. Anna YANOVSKAYA & Sergey MOZGOV (RUS) - 129.31 Free Dance
5. Valeria ZENKOVA & Valerie SINITSIN (RUS) - 124.19 Free Dance
6. Evgenia KOSIGINA & Nikolai MOROSHKIN (RUS) - 120.05 Free Dance

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
I really appreciated Papadakis and Cizeron's free dance. I think they were able to carry the space of the Pink Floyd music choice. They have a very charismatic aura, which is different but not so far from Pechalat and Bourzat. I'm thankful that their scores reflect it.
I enjoyed their skate too, and this is overcoming how tired I am of Pink Floyd.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I too like the Pink Floyd FD as well. I was skeptical of it too, but they really do have the charisma to pull it off. And congrats to Aldridge and Eaton for their bronze! Thought their FD was great.

I really like Stepanova and Bukin too even if they skated to Bolaro. They did a great job selling that program and making it their own.