Record Breaker
GPF Men SP

1 Javier FERNANDEZ

2 Daisuke TAKAHASHI

3 Tatsuki MACHIDA

4 Takahiko KOZUKA

5 Yuzuru HANYU

6 Patrick CHAN

Now the admin should delete this thread since another one was started as I was posting.

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Fernandez fell on the quad, but that triple axel was amazing. Second spin was off.

ETA: replay says he doesn't fall, but the posterior was definitely close to the ice.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP)

Music: The Mask of Zorro (soundtrack) by James Horner

4T - stepout, hand down
3A
FUSp
3Lz+3T - okay, but eeked out
FSSp - travels a bit, slow
StSq
CCoSp

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Javier Fernandez

Step-out of 4T, but should be all the way around (we'll see in the replay). Wonderful 3A. Fast upright spin. Eeked out the 3Lz+3T. Almost lost the sit spin... oh, Javier, work on your spins! A bit insecure on the edges on the footwork sequence.

TES 42.94
PCS 38.25
Total 80.19 (1.00 deduction)

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN)

Music: Rock'n'Roll Medley (Hard Times) by Noble (Thin Man) Watts
The Stroll by Lawson Haggart Rockin' Band
Rudy's Rock by Bill Haley & The Comets

4T
FSSp
3Lz+3T
CCSp
3A
StSq
CCoSp

Strong skate! Should score well...

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Daisuke Takahashi

Good 4T (yay!). Not a great ride-out on the 3T, but completed 3Lz+3T. Okay speed on camel spin. Almost stumbled on 3A but finished off. Super awesome footwork sequence. Might lose a few levels on the spins. But great program and he should get near 90.

TCS 92.29 (Yahoo!)

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Yes, it was a fantastic program and finally he did the quad!! But I still don't love this program... Yes, the score will be around 90 (or maybe a bit more)

pitterpatter

On the Ice
OKAY. missed two skaters, but i'm up. Can't get up for my 11AM class, but I can get up before 8AM for figure skating :biggrin:

emma

Record Breaker
Daisuke Takahashi

Good 4T (yay!). Not a great ride-out on the 3T, but completed 3Lz+3T. Okay speed on camel spin. Almost stumbled on 3A but finished off. Super awesome footwork sequence. Might lose a few levels on the spins. But great program and he should get near 90.

TCS 92.29 (Yahoo!)

I didn't see the stumble on the 3A - looked like he had good run-out to me. And wow about the clean quad and wow wow on the footwork. will be interesting to see the protocols.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Hmm... not a good program for Machida, the nerves have really played an important part, I think: we've never seen such a mistake in the 3A from Tatsuki this season!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Tatsuki Machida

Sad fall on the 3A, just a little scratchy on the entry edge. He's just nervous. Trying to rough on the 3F, only able to get out a 2T. Good 3Lz. Better stop to the ending than prior programs, but he'll lose about 10 points off his season's best. Probably a 72 or something like that.

Total 70.58

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tatsuki MACHIDA (JPN)

Music: F.U.Y.A by C2C

3A - fall
3F+2T - forward landing on 3F
FSSp
CCSp
3Lz
StSq
CCoSp

Will end up last

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I didn't see the stumble on the 3A - looked like he had good run-out to me. And wow about the clean quad and wow wow on the footwork. will be interesting to see the protocols.

He brought his free foot down VERY quickly and tripped a little bit, but it was minor.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker

The stumble was almost after the run-out of the 3A. Even if he slipped out there, though, I think he would have gotten credit for a good 3A.