Skate order for Ladies Free Skate? | Golden Skate

Skate order for Ladies Free Skate?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I apologize if this information has been posted somewhere here already - I've tried to diligently read all the threads to avoid asking the same question twice. Anyone know what order the top ladies will be skating in tonight?

Also, if anyone has figured out the Big Secret to actually FINDING information on the new USFSA site since the change - please do tell! (or maybe I'm the only dork out here...)

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thanks Pati...

Interesting. I'm really hoping for a WOW Ladies final with lots of clean and exciting skates. With that thought in mind, it's probably good for Sasha to be skating first??? Maybe it's just me but I suspect she might be in a better frame of mind without the other top ladies skating before her?

Michelle is a tough competitor so if she's got that Great Skate in her for tonight (and I hope she does) then I think she will produce that no matter where she skates in the order.

I really enjoy Jenny's skating. Especially if Michelle has a great skate the crowd will be wild. I hope she keeps it together following Michelle - that would be the toughest spot in the order for anyone. Or maybe the crowd will be so revved up that Jenny can just feed on that and have the skate of her life. Sure hope so!!

I'm also looking forward to Angela and Amber and AP as well. AP has had such a tough year - I really hope she can finish off the evening with a bang.

My husband has a projection thing that he uses for presentations at work. We're going to hook it up today so we can watch the events on a whole wall of our living room! (well, he may run off to watch some paint dry or something, but I'LL be watching on the big screen!) Actually, I'll have to show him a pic of Michelle's "assets" from the SP. Maybe then he will watch with interest. :)

DG

Last edited: