2012 GPF Pair's Free Program LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2012 GPF Pair's Free Program LP

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV (RUS)

Music: Violin Muse by Ikuko Kawai, based on Partita for Violin No. 2 by Johann Sebastian Bach and Chaconne by Tomaso Vitali

3FTw - high
3S+2T
ChSq
FiDs
FCCoSp - unison ok
3LoTh - high
3T - he falls
Li
Li
He slips on 3STh-takeoff and falls, she stays upright. No element!
Li
PCoSp

Two big mistakes, let's hope they're not overscored again...

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Okay, so when Trankov was preparing the second throw, he lost his balance and fell. She nearly stepped on him. Caused a huge break in the choreography. She won't get a fall deduction and she stayed on her feet (never left the ice, so no element(, but he obviously will.

I predict 133

adamanna

Rinkside
Where on earth do they get their mistakes all the time?? I have never seen a man's fall on a throw before

The competition should go to B/L (or event P/T for that matter). Too bad S/S aren't there to kick their butt.
But PCS will give them the gold...

LRK

Record Breaker
I really wonder what they were saying - anyone speak Russian?

evangeline

Record Breaker
Where on earth do they get their mistakes all the time?? I have never seen a man's fall on a throw before

I remember Zhao of Shen/Zhao once fell on a throw before, but that was AFTER he threw Shen (who managed to land the throw).

Trankov looked like he just randomly caught an edge or something.....

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Volosozhar/Trankov
131.09, total 204.55 and GOLD

It's becoming annoying watching them win with all these mistakes, I've gotta say. They barely lost the FS

HAHA... Exactly what I said. This is delirious. Twice in a row the judges give them chan-like marks. Do some people still think they won't win in Sotchi 2014 whatever happen there ?

Kinga

Medalist
I dont like neither the SP nor the LP from V/T. Why cannot they get a decent program? Something original but not cheesy that would showcase their positions, lines, her delicacy and maturity?

adamanna

Rinkside

you mean atheletes? Max said: "I don't understand WHY", and later Tanya said "Well, here's the whole package, now we can relax and enjoy", that's all I heard

gioccia

On the Ice
I guess Trankov said smth like... I dunno how it happened... The commentator was doubtful that they would get high marks, was surprised, said the judges were gracious... There was so much tension in the air during their skating,,,I really felt he would fall and smth else bad would happen. I don't agree with their nd BL scoring

HR4

On the Ice

When he went out of the rink he was constantly saying that he has no idea why it is happening, and was really angry with himself.