Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn totally :rock: today.

May she, and other Canadian Women, keep the momentum and energy for tomorrow's LP. Awesome competition so far.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
I've just watched her short on Youtube and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! If she keeps that up, she'll be a defo podium contender at the Olympics for sure :D

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Kaetlyn's performance today was BY FAR the best performance of anyone I have ever seen live...

And.. well judges have given her the best score ever for a SP including all other events... Kim and Medvedeva follow closely at their respective Nationals.

I am looking forward to the LP. I think Gabby and Alaine will fight hard and it will be great to see how Kaetlyn respond skating last this year again.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations, Kaetlyn, for the Canadian title, again!

Looking forward to two clean programs at each of the next two competitions and some metal rewards. :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
What was wonderful in Kaetlyn's lp yesterday is that she fought after the troubles. She also landed all of her combos this time and did not double triples or single doubles. I think we witnessed some improvements again in her skating. She is always working at making more and more of her lp. Funny moment at the medal ceremony. Her and the other girls were ready to share the top step of the podium for the photo but somehow they asked them to go back to their respective step. Kaetlyn said something a big smile. No idea what she said but she was joking around for sure. We think she said "you gotta go back" to the other girls. But all in good fun. In my mind though, i was thinking that after all she jas been through she deserves her own time in the sun. I wish her to keep performimg better and better. Two clean programs would put her on any podium at this point, regardless of how the others do.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So happy to hear that Kaetlyn won the title. I love both of her programs and can't wait to see her at Worlds.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Osmond4gold has been banned and I posted on the the announcing thread Email From Osmond4gold. I don't know why there is such a thread and how long it will stay.

eta. The thread was probably a technical glitch and is gone. But Osmond4gold is indeed banned.

Last edited:

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Osmond4gold has been banned and I posted on the the announcing thread Email From Osmond4gold. I don't know why there is such a thread and how long it will stay.

eta. The thread was probably a technical glitch and is gone. But Osmond4gold is indeed banned.

Hello Violet Bliss, you rang?

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Well, this thread is your safe home base.

Should I start a Did Osmond4gold Make History thread? ;)

The only history with the name Osmond that I wish for, is with World and Olympic medals in the next 15 months. I think that would make us both happy ;)

Last edited: