Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 31 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
She did an interview with NTV. It's mostly fluff, but she states that at the moment she has no idea what she'll be performing next season.

She's also apparently rewatching The Greatest Showman constantly (including twice in the last two days), so be on notice for that to potentially show up in her performance or exhibition programs.

And her favourite jump is the flip, least favourite the axel.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
She did an interview with NTV. It's mostly fluff, but she states that at the moment she has no idea what she'll be performing next season.

She's also apparently rewatching The Greatest Showman constantly (including twice in the last two days), so be on notice for that to potentially show up in her performance or exhibition programs.

And her favourite jump is the flip, least favourite the axel.

Thanks CG, and her favorite is the flip. Well given the Loop was her ''money jump'' for both the OG and Worlds, perhaps it's time to rethink. And that performance of 'Lost' at JSOI (and I will not cry, I must not...cry :cry:) featuring her Loop, was just amazing!

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The entire dedication ceremony in St. Johns, yesterday. Announcement at 12:20...and I loved when Premier Ball said, ''Kaetlyn and Liam, no speeding on you own road''...lol. They both make statements at the end thanking the NF community as a whole...heartfelt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zayq0bArJQ

If you don't want to take the time to watch the whole video, watch the last few minutes where Kaetlyn and Liam speak. It's really touching.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Did anyone else notice that one medal seems to be missing from the collection Kaetlyn brought to her appearance. I noticed it before: the silver from last year's worlds seems to be missing in action. Oh, that old thing....

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Did anyone else notice that one medal seems to be missing from the collection Kaetlyn brought to her appearance. I noticed it before: the silver from last year's worlds seems to be missing in action. Oh, that old thing....

Is it because she has already been to NF (St. John's) a few years back with her Team Silver, and these were the hardware she has collected since. 2 OG 2018, 1 World Gold and 1 World Silver...maybe?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is it because she has already been to NF (St. John's) a few years back with her Team Silver, and these were the hardware she has collected since. 2 OG 2018, 1 World Gold and 1 World Silver...maybe?

Look at the last video in this story.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/marystown-parade-kaetlyn-osmond-1.4619505

It looks like the Sochi silver is there. I saw the medals in another picture, and the smaller gold medal looks like it's this year's - it has ISU on the ribbon, though you can't read it here.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Now I have a theory to explain Katelyn's missing medal.

She brought all her Olympic medals because she was asked to bring them (that's what the celebration was about, after all!). She brought her new gold medal because it's new and she hasn't been home since she got it (didn't she go Milan --> Japan --> NL?). The NL celebration was probably arranged after the Olympics but before Worlds.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Now I have a theory to explain Katelyn's missing medal.

She brought all her Olympic medals because she was asked to bring them (that's what the celebration was about, after all!). She brought her new gold medal because it's new and she hasn't been home since she got it (didn't she go Milan --> Japan --> NL?). The NL celebration was probably arranged after the Olympics but before Worlds.

You can hang up your trench coat now...case closed! :agree:

millie

Medalist
Kaetlyn just announced that she is at the Granite Figure Skating Club in Toronto doing choreography with Shae Lynn Bourne...Wonder what’s going on...She didn’t give any hints...