Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I have to say... I am really surprised and impressed by this maturer, trimmer, more sophisticated Katlyn this season.

She has always been a talented vivacious young skater, this season however her program/package shows she is now a sophisticated lady who deserves judges full attention.

We haven't seen everyone's programs yet, but Katlyn's programs this season is looking very strong indeed.

Last edited:

kresslia

Medalist
She seems like a totally different skater out there. Definitely a fan now. I really think she could shake up the standings this year

yyyskate

Record Breaker
a bit late to congratulate Kaetlyn. But I has seen the difference ever since her skater detroit outing, so no suprise here for me :biggrin:. Her skating changed!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations Kaetlyn! Such a well deserved win. She has matured into an alluring sophisticated Lady, skating elegantly and confidently. A great performance.

Kaetlyn loves to perform and nerves are not a problem for her so I have faith in her progress into the season to slay some, surprise some, silence some, and entertain many with more medal winning performances.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i agree... i thought she was so grown up out there... then was reminded she is only 19 still... WTG KO!!!!!
Congratulations Kaetlyn! Such a well deserved win. She has matured into an alluring sophisticated Lady, skating elegantly and confidently. A great performance.

Kaetlyn loves to perform and nerves are not a problem for her so I have faith in her progress into the season to slay some, surprise some, silence some, and entertain many with more medal winning performances.

berry8

Final Flight
Kaetlyn has really impressed me with her performances this weekend.
Her confidence And elegance on ice are such superb that She remids me of Yuna 😊

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Best of luck to Kaetlyn at Skate canada tomorrow! I hope to see her bring home a medal!

LRK

Record Breaker
So am I. I hope everything is all right with her - or, at worst, some minor problem. I hope there is news soon.

sses1

On the Ice
She fell into the boards on an lutz attempt and was helped off the ice with tears in her eyes but she came back and did some stroking and spins. I hope everything is okay.

tulosai

Record Breaker
She fell into the boards on an lutz attempt and was helped off the ice with tears in her eyes but she came back and did some stroking and spins. I hope everything is okay.

But no jumps after the fall?

Gosh I truly hope she is okay.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker

Thanks for the update. This+pressure on home ice...I fear the worst :slink:

LRK

Record Breaker
But no jumps after the fall?

Gosh I truly hope she is okay.

Maybe she felt bruised, and rattled by the fall, so elected to take it easy afterwards. I'm worried about her, but trying to hope for the best...

peg

Medalist
I really hope she's not injured! That girl has had such bad luck. I want to see her have a full, healthy season. Her elegance and polish has improved so much since 2014, and I really want her to be healthy enough to nail all her jumps too!