Final VCR Alert Of January | Golden Skate

Final VCR Alert Of January

IDLERACER

Medalist
Tomorrow (Sunday The 11th), Scott Hamilton & Friends will be on NBC from 1:00 to 3:00 if you live on the West Coast and from 4:00 to 6:00 if you live on the East Coast.

Exhibitions will be on ABC from 3:00 to 5:00 on the West Coast and from 4:00 to 6:00 on the East Coast. Also (at least in the West, not sure about the East), there will be a one hour special preceeding exhibitions entitled "The Superwomen Of Skating," which is a documentary about the various famous female skaters of the 20th century. It overlaps the Scott Hamilton special a bit, so you'll just have to decide which one to watch live, and which one to tape!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
The Scott Hamilton special is going to be available on DVD, so if you don't want to record it you can buy it.

Thanks for all the VCR alerts Idle. You've saved me from certain death or at least a hissy fit since I would have missed certain things for sure.
Rgirl

brenlynn

On the Ice
i don't see that superwoman on ice thing listed in my tv book for today. unless it's just included in the nationals exhibitions? 4-6 are the exhibitions.... so when is the superwoman on ice thing?

help anyone?!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Once again, Idle, you have saved us.......(bowing, bowing)....42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
The Superwomen wasn't in my listings either. So, I guess I must have missed it. Ugh

brenlynn

On the Ice
Grgranny said:
The Superwomen wasn't in my listings either. So, I guess I must have missed it. Ugh

i missed it too. does anyone know what chanel it was on, and what time or anything? or was it even really on at all?? :confused: :laugh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Here in Los Angeles, it was on from 2:00 to 3:00 on ABC (just before exhibitions). Don't worry, nobody missed much. It was an old special from 2000 (I know this, because throughout the show, the narrator was constantly making referrences to the "2002 olympics comming up in 18 months." Just some hum-drum stock footage of Peggy, Dorothy, Tai & Randy, Oksana and Michelle, that everyone has probably already seen.