Javier Fernandez | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

smasma

On the Ice
They didn't say they've got married. They're simply saying that they've just started a relationship. As long as they're happy together, I'm happy for them. :)

smasma

On the Ice
He did said they will start a family... so...

They want to start a family together but they're not married now. They've said "まだお付き合いさせて頂いたばかりですが" which means they've just started to see each other. :laugh:

Last edited:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
They want to start a family together but they're not married now. They've said "まだお付き合いさせて頂いたばかりですが" which means they've just started to see each other. :laugh:

Actually, is from the spanish translation
Los puntos principales de esta relación se basan en el amor y el construir una familia feliz
wich mean to build a happy family. Since Javier wrote it in spanish and is pretty straight forward wording and meaning, donpt think Javier or me is making a mistake

smasma

On the Ice
Actually, is from the spanish translation wich mean to build a happy family. Since Javier wrote it in spanish and is pretty straight forward wording and meaning, donpt think Javier or me is making a mistake

Well, I guess very soon the Japanese media will mention this piece of news on TV. So we'll just have to wait for the media to clear things up as to whether they're indeed married or not. Personally, I've love to have Miki in town (if they're really married and she has to move over with him). Maybe I can run into them in the Japanese grocery shops!! :cheer2:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Actually, is from the spanish translation wich mean to build a happy family. Since Javier wrote it in spanish and is pretty straight forward wording and meaning, donpt think Javier or me is making a mistake

So they are engaged to be married? Can just imagine the wedding entourage. TCCC meets TJ :)

Happy for them and congratulations! The shot of them together posted in the IG was so beautiful, they both have that love light in their eyes.

Thanks to those who provided updates on this happy news and translations.

foruiz

Final Flight
I saw it coming! It was just a matter of time that they had to admit it. Happy for Miki and Javi! And I super love Miki, i find her very beautiful.... and of course a great skater too, too bad she had to retire so soon.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b3das_ハビちゃん紹介部分-nスタ_sport
Fenandez gets his own 'special' on Japanese TV. They talk about how he likes Japan and how he and Miki are together now.
However, when they showed a picture of Miki and Javi in a photo they were saying things like, you can tell they are together because of how close they are to each other. I wanted to yell. "Javi does that with EVERYONE" and I wanted to troll them with a picture of Javi and Vornov. :laugh2:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
However, when they showed a picture of Miki and Javi in a photo they were saying things like, you can tell they are together because of how close they are to each other. I wanted to yell. "Javi does that with EVERYONE" and I wanted to troll them with a picture of Javi and Vornov. :laugh2:
I'm too lazy to look for it but wasn't there a link with about a gazillion pictures of Javier with oodles of female fans after Rostelecom? :biggrin: send them those, they'd have a field day.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm too lazy to look for it but wasn't there a link with about a gazillion pictures of Javier with oodles of female fans after Rostelecom? :biggrin: send them those, they'd have a field day.
Lol Japanese media has just found a son-in-law!!!