Javier Fernandez | Page 53 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

Meoima

Match Penalty
Well IIRC, he said at the TSL interview that he would work with Antonio Najarro for the SP (Spanish-themed, obviously) and with David Wilson for the FS.
Najarro is a great choreographer so I have no doubt Javi's SP will be good.
DW, on the other hand...:confused2: hit and miss

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Misha Ge ‏@mishageofficial 5h5 hours ago

#Beijing2022 OG Bidding Event IceShow. Starring by: @EvgeniPlushenko @javierfernandez @tessavirtue @Rad85E . #Manager https://twitter.com/mishageofficial/status/621556412506771456

https://instagram.com/p/5L4TW3nH7P/

mikibear8#Beijing2022 . After many month of hard working and manage-organizing this event its finally official. "Passion of Ice and Snow" 2022 Olympic Bidding Ice Show Event. The Ice Show will be hold on July 31st in Capital Gymnasium Stadium in Beijing. Skate Stars Starring by : Evgeni Plushenko, Javier Fernandez, Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir, Eric Radford/Meagan Duhamel and many more. Special Star Guests (NotFinal) : Jackie Chan, Yao Min, and few other big Chinese entertainment stars. Event will be for hold for 18 thousands people and show will be broadcast on Chinese Biggest TV Station : CCTV, BTV, also on talks with Sina (alike Chinese Yahoo) for their live streaming program. Event organized by : Century Star, Chinese Olympic Committee, Chinese Skating Federation and few other entertainment sponsor companies. (Im really happy that i have this opportunity to work as manager-organizer of this amazing and huge project, and i also been invited as participate in it and be choreographer of the team programs - opening, finale and other. Its sad that i could not come to this show because im will be in Japan on "The ICE" show by Mao Asada. But. Is good beginning, so, next time ;) #JustBegging #Manager , #2022 #GoBeijing

Last edited:

ficelle

On the Ice

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't mind the music (well, it might get annoying after a few listens). It just feels like they are playing things way too safe. Javi is world champ now and has done plenty of cutesy programs already. I don't like to be a pessimist at this point, though. Let's see what it looks like...

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Thank you Meioma for posting the news :)
Well, I have to admit I didn't expect much of a change for the FS either. :/ I guess they're playing it safe there because it's what he can pull off well? But I'm willing to wait to see it (I think the first time will be at JO?) before deciding if I like it or not. I do like the SP music though, and I think I'll like it even more with Placido Domingo singing (as the article said it would). I suppose that this will be like last season though, a great SP and an ok FS.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't mind the music (well, it might get annoying after a few listens). It just feels like they are playing things way too safe. Javi is world champ now and has done plenty of cutesy programs already. I don't like to be a pessimist at this point, though. Let's see what it looks like...
I have just found out this will be the version he used for his SP: http://youtu.be/INe9AXdVYys
Domingo voice, not bad at all. SP will be great.