Javier Fernandez | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

Pamigena

Record Breaker
just stumbled upon this on twitter

:yay:

google translator says he got the Best Athlete of 2013 award by ACPE (Association of Foreign Press Correspondents in Spain)

here's an article, or press release or something like that (also a link to some more pictures and a video at the bottom)

:clap:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

google translator says he got the Best Athlete of 2013 award by ACPE (Association of Foreign Press Correspondents in Spain)

here's an article, or press release or something like that (also a link to some more pictures and a video at the bottom)

Wow, happy for Javier for getting that award! Congratulations to him. :) Thanks for sharing the good news, Pamina. Here's SuperJavi flying (sort of).

Hanmgse

Record Breaker

Cool :yay: congrats to super Javi:party:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
reposting from the Yuzuru thread.

thanks to echotpe~
More or less what Javier says:
He wasn ´t happy with his performance at Olympics, so it was easy to go back and training for worlds.
Even so his body was tired, but his team (coach?)support helping him to keep focus.
He said the level at worlds was higher tan Olympics.
He said that most skaters get alone pretty well, anc can hang out and be friends. But they are very serious when they compete.
He said that they don´t know when a 16y/o with big jumps will rise fro the lower rankings and shake the standings (like Yuzuru did).
Finally he said they are thinking in using music from Rock bnad BlackBerry Smoke for SP, and maybe The Barber from Seville for LP or another kind of spanish or similar rythim. The programs are not choreographed yet, and won´t until after the vacations. He is still not sure is they will go with this music definitly.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He needs a FS with Barcelona in mind. If he can get a GPF gold or even silver he can ride the momentum into the WC's.

Why aren't there more comments on this thread. :confused2: Javi is amazing. :yes:

Meoima

Match Penalty
The barbie of Seville is interesting choice for Javi. I am glad for him. :) thank God they didn't choose Carmen just because it happened in Spain.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
The barbie of Seville is interesting choice for Javi. I am glad for him. :) thank God they didn't choose Carmen just because it happened in Spain.
is that a thing I don't know about or a typo?
sorry, not trying to put you on the spot, but I would LOVE to see Javier's interpretation of the Barbie of Seville :laugh: oh my God that costume would be epic

Meoima

Match Penalty
Sorry that's a typo. :laugh: yes, indeed the costume must be epic omg I am so done with the idea.

Maybe he should try it as his new ex? :popcorn:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
oh, please, don't apologize, the pictures you put in my head are hilarious :laugh: considering his aerobic class ex and the fact that he doesn't mind playing the dork, I can totally picture the Spanish Javi Barbie

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
More or less what Javier says:
He wasn ´t happy with his performance at Olympics, so it was easy to go back and training for worlds.
Even so his body was tired, but his team (coach?)support helping him to keep focus.
He said the level at worlds was higher tan Olympics.
He said that most skaters get alone pretty well, anc can hang out and be friends. But they are very serious when they compete.
He said that they don´t know when a 16y/o with big jumps will rise fro the lower rankings and shake the standings (like Yuzuru did).
Finally he said they are thinking in using music from Rock bnad BlackBerry Smoke for SP, and maybe The Barber from Seville for LP or another kind of spanish or similar rythim. The programs are not choreographed yet, and won´t until after the vacations. He is still not sure is they will go with this music definitly.

Yes! :) That's what I had hoped for Javier since the GPF will be held in his country. I hope he doesn't change his mind with the Spanish theme. Thanks for the updates!

makaihime

Final Flight
Vocals from Blackberry.....for Javier? :unsure: lol Maybe he can make it work, it'll be interesting to see though that's for sure :biggrin: I actually really like the choice of music for his LP, I think it'll work for him and maybe the momentum of the music can benefit him and stop him from popping his jumps :bang:

So excited! Hopefully we'll see him debut his new programs in his upcoming shows :yay:

LRK

Record Breaker
Pardon my ignorance :eek:: , but... what's Blackberry? I'm also a Vocals Doubter, so the vocal thing makes me a bit nervous...

Pamigena

Record Breaker
If it has to be that band, can it please be this song? :biggrin: at least those lyrics would be kinda fun (and I think the song might actually suit him)

LRK

Record Breaker
@cruzceleste - Thank you so much! :)

Hmmm... I rather like the sound of it, but I'm not sure how it would work in a skating program? Well, if he uses their music, we will find out, I suppose. :)