Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'd love to see the post as a thread on the Edge. I'll then copy the post back here in Fan Fests so it will be available for Fans indefinitely (Fan Fests are usually not archived)

pingu

Rinkside
I'd love to see the post as a thread on the Edge. I'll then copy the post back here in Fan Fests so it will be available for Fans indefinitely (Fan Fests are usually not archived)

So should I open a new thread in "The Edge" about the ice dance selection criteria? Sorry, I am new in Goldenskate :)

pingu

Rinkside
Done! :)
Anyway, I don't think there are videos of Anna and Luca's programs, but Skate America is just next week so we won't have to wait much longer.

lcd

Match Penalty
Pardon my ignorance but with Barber of Seville, what characters do we think make sense for Anna and Luca to be portraying? Aside from the familiar musical themes, what would be the way to frame the "story" they are telling? PINGU did they get asked any questions of substance about their program?

pingu

Rinkside
Ehm actually I don't know the story of the Barber that well, so I have no idea about characters etc etc. I reported all the questions that were asked in the press conference, so they weren't asked any specifical question about which characters they portray.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Some day I want to see Anna & Luca dance to Devil With A Blue Dress-just so that she'd have a dress in something other than red...

pingu

Rinkside
Thanks! I thought that it would have been nice to share their music with everyone :)
I loooove The Rabbit Of Seville hehehe

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
CONGRATULATIONS to Anna and Luca European Champions! Thrilled for them and so well deserved.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here's a few photos I took of Anna and Luca at Skate America earlier in the season.

Love those two! They are one of the Dance teams I'll be cheering for at the World Championships this week. I hope they skate their best, and follow up their success at European's with a podium finish!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
WHAT A RESULT! So happy for these two!

They won by the tiniest of margins - only 0.06 points between gold and bronze... and Ilinykh-Katsalapov would have beaten all of them, if not for that fatal mistake in the SD. But that's figure skating!

So pleased they not only got on the podium, but took the gold!