Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so happy I set my alarm to watch them skate. I just think something magical happens when they take the ice and they seem to excite the crowd. Great to see the audience give them a standing ovation. They are the champions in my heart.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What I love about them is that they're skating for the audience and it shows and the audience love it as much as I do :love:

reneerose

Final Flight
This is what makes them a bit different, they are a joy to watch, so much fun ! They have their own style.

EDIT : a La La Land programm would suit them perfectly !! Imagine for the Olympic season !

Oooh....great short program idea! Love it!

sarama

Medalist
I thought they were brilliant at Wolrds! And the crowd definitely loved them.... I constantly feel like the judges didn't really want them to win worlds in 2014 and are now lowballing them as a punishment. Anyway the scores were SOO close for so many teams, it was such a tight competition for that bronze medal

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here are some photos I took of Anna and Luca at World's in Helsinki.

They were wonderful as always. Their programs are always so memorable, full of character and personality... just like they are. They were one of the highlights of World's for me.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Luca looking in the mirror photos are hilarious!! Thanks YesWay!! Your photos are the best!

Barb

Record Breaker
Music 2017-18

SD: Cha-Cha-Cha "Kaboom" by Ursula 1000, Samba "Skip to the Beep" by "Club des Belugas", Samba "1 to 8"
FD: "La Vita e bella" :love: :hap93:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope they have their greatest season ever!!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Me too! Love their music choices.

I wonder if they will retire after the Olympics. I certainly hope not but that thought has
crossed my mind.

Yeah, their FD sounds beautiful but it conveys the feeling of "the best of Anna and Luca" for the last couple of seasons. I hope they manage to make it very fresh and charming, that is their unique style. I'm listening to the music now and just smiling. I'm also glad to hear another team other than Smart and Diaz use Samba, 1 to 8, its such a cheeky song :)

Barb

Record Breaker
Yeah, their FD sounds beautiful but it conveys the feeling of "the best of Anna and Luca" for the last couple of seasons. I hope they manage to make it very fresh and charming, that is their unique style. I'm listening to the music now and just smiling. I'm also glad to hear another team other than Smart and Diaz use Samba, 1 to 8, its such a cheeky song :)

S/K are skating a samba too. And Sympathy for the Devil for V/M apparently is a samba :shock2: