Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

tulosai

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link.I love FD very much.I don't understand technical issues but it was great for me.The new lifts are great ,especially the first lift.This dance is one of my favourites this season.

I really like the FD too. It definitely is in their 'style' but that's the style that really seems to work very well for them and that made me love them to begin with, so I don't mind it.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I only had the chance to watch Anna and Luca's programs at Lombardia today. I'm one of those people who doesn't get much of the technical stuff in ice dance (even though I love watching it), and I must say I adore both the SD and the FD. But specially the SD...those twizzles! They were so fast and, if my eyes don't fail me, they were in great sync. Their FD falls in the style that suits them best, but I think that's why I like it even more, they seem very comfortable in it and the first lift is wonderful! And I liked Anna's dress a lot :biggrin: I hope they get great results this season (and may Luca remain healthy), this programs have been among my favorites in ice dance :agree:

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I like their programs... They are always a very passionate and theatrical team... they present things well. I see they had some new lifts, overall very good. Their weakness is on the technical side of things, but I think they did great! Not sure how these scores will hold up in international competition. I know Lombardia is an international competition, but it is Italians in Italy. Same with Russians in Samara and Saransk. I will wait and see how those scores hold up at the GP.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well done to these two for their amazing Cup of China SP! They currently lead the field, and their dance was amazing! I can't wait for the free! :luv17:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yes, I'm so proud of them :clapper: Hope they will keep good work in their FD :hap10:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Their SD was hands down the best SD at Cup of China! Bravo. :clapper:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Congrats to these two on their Cup of China WIN today- their first ever win on the Grand Prix! :cheer: They had an amazing skate and definitely deserve this gold medal! :love:

Ekm

On the Ice
Really happy for them, it seems that a lot of people overlook them, but they are definitely contenders this year.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thrilled for Anna and Luca, my sentimental favorites! Loved both of their programs
and their skating technique and interpretation of the music imo was first rate! :hap10::hap10:

Congratulations!!!

Last edited:

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
So glad they won gold. Anna's expressions on her beautiful face are everything :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Good luck Anna&Luca at Rostelecom Cup! Slay like the last time :devil: