Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

rosy14

Final Flight
Is it a problem?
No, it's not a problem if your GP assignment is at the end of October, but it is if you wish to participate, say, at the Ondrey Nepela, which is this weekend, or to Finlandia Trophy, which is next weekend, and your FIRST BABY is due to October 2 (but often first babies arrive later). Skipping other Challenger competitions allows Anna to recover a little more and Luca to enjoy fatherhood. Then GP season starts in full.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
No, it's not a problem if your GP assignment is at the end of October, but it is if you wish to participate, say, at the Ondrey Nepela, which is this weekend, or to Finlandia Trophy, which is next weekend, and your FIRST BABY is due to October 2 (but often first babies arrive later). Skipping other Challenger competitions allows Anna to recover a little more and Luca to enjoy fatherhood. Then GP season starts in full.

But they were never assigned to Senior B's after Nebelhorn? I don't really understand what your post was reply to, sorry... Can you explain what "no" was answer to?

rosy14

Final Flight
I replied to a question whether Anna and Luca had another Challengers ' competitions. I replied "no"and try to explain why, IMO.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I replied to a question whether Anna and Luca had another Challengers ' competitions. I replied "no"and try to explain why, IMO.

Sorry, but I did not see such questions anywhere? The only questions about senior B's was your about Michal, at least on this page. And Doris was answering you. If it was somewhere earlier then you should've quote it.

EDIT: Ok I see now :hopelessness: Sorry.

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Loved Anna and Luca at Skate Canada... and that final spin/lift in the Free Dance, where Anna just seems to float into the air - my favourite, most beautiful moment of the whole Dance competition...!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
They looked fabulous this weekend :) Hope they aren't disheartened by off podium finish and will show up even better at their second GP :hap10:

reneerose

Final Flight
I'm so late in joining membership of this thread. I first saw them at the last Olympics...and catching up on their skates. I was rewatching their tango instruction EX last night and I loved it!

pasha74

Rinkside
I'm so late in joining membership of this thread. I first saw them at the last Olympics...and catching up on their skates. I was rewatching their tango instruction EX last night and I loved it!

Yay! Although I come from the very same italian town as Anna, I don't think I'm biased by considering their tango lesson the year's best exhibition performance! :yahoo:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Their EX programs are always so great! At Worlds last season, theirs was the best for me hands down! :rock: