Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford

TMC

Record Breaker
Wow - just watched their short from last night. Just incredible. I haven't cried over a pairs programme like this since 2003! Eric has such amazing expression I just couldn't keep my eyes off him. Incredible.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Amazing job! They look great. Haters can stay bitter over their success. Love the improvements they've shown!

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
They have come a long way with their presentation and they did a great job! Congrats, Meagan and Eric!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
probably the world champions with the thinnest fan thread... loved their skate tonight. gorgeous skating

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i had to dig that thread up from page 8!

this skate was the best i have seen them ever!!! WONDERFUL JOB repeat World Champions!!!!

Vili67

On the Ice
WOW what a skate after that skate there was no question who will take the Gold medal.
And most say that i am little proud of Megan and Eric because Megan's his family roots is from Finland.
They really deserve their second world campions :yahoo:

sarama

Medalist
Oh boy! Two time World champions and barely 3 pages of fan fest... people really don't like them much around here:confused2:
Anyway I finally managed to watch the pairs FS with better quality/bigger screen on TV.... and they totally deserved to win! It wasn't just the technical content but they had one of those perfect moments... the elements, Meagan's excitement, the crowd cheering throughout...everything worked and it was truly the performance of a lifetime!

berry8

Final Flight
Wow, that's weird they have merely 3 pages :( :(
I mean Eric and Megan are wonderful skaters... I watched WC with mommy and my bro: my bro, Who is not a skating fan, was quite amazed by their performance.
He has kept saying how expressive Eric is for quite a while :D

I LOVE their transitions *_*

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
thanks for joining us cheering d/r's fabulous win sarama and berry 8. it seems to me that there are two big kinds of crowds for pair fans : the russian pairs fans and the chinese ones.... and D/R do not skate like either groups so perhaps they get shortchanged on the forum... however, as repeat world champions, and as a team who has been pushing the boundaries of technical elements WHILE refining their style, they will join the very small select group of pairs who have made figure skating evolve... 3 pages of fan thread now but their legacy will outlive us...

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Amazing accomplishment for Meagan and Eric. Congratulations!

Skaters' success is not measured by number of fan fest pages. They are hard workers who put the real stuff on the ice. They don't put out big or controversial personalities, sexy or puppy personas, outrageous costumes or words, nor do they provide scandals, scintillating personal lives, fan wars, or other fodders for the appetites of the celebrity obsessed. Just clean living, hard work, dedication, disciplines, and community work. Boring for today's ADD crowd but so big and exciting on ice! They are raising the bar and pushing Pairs skating forward!

berry8

Final Flight
Meagan and Eric never cease to amaze me The way they try to up their TES :)
I simply love them :)