Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford

liv

Record Breaker
Oh no. Of all the times for disaster to hit... well, they're pretty tough competitors so fingers crossed they can overcome it and get through the final bit of the season. Just 2 programs guys.... I won't mention how many elements that is....

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Hope the big E can pull through. You got this man!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eric's injury affected his spin positions too in the SP. But he and Meagan are fighters, so best of luck to them in the FS (even if they don't defend their title).

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I commend them for skating despite this injury... They know they are skating for the 3 spots. And you gotta give it to Meagan for her support. Gosh I love them so much. I am upset at the lack of sympathy some users have shown.... what can they not see that is so obvious to me? Eric and Meagan are such great partners. So supportive. So much team work. Always fighting.

Hoping for a miracle healing overnight.

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
Kudos to Eric for fighting the way he did! I hope he didn't injure himself further and I hope he finds enough strength in himself to pull it together for the free!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Sending major healing to Eric.

GO MEAGAN AND ERIC!:clap:

liv

Record Breaker
I wonder when he will get rest and treatment? They are in the gala Sunday...but in a month it is wtt and then CSOI? Other shows in japan maybe? Well, they are responsible adults so I should not worry over things I know nothing about. I just want them well enough to do their best next year.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I wonder when he will get rest and treatment? They are in the gala Sunday...but in a month it is wtt and then CSOI? Other shows in japan maybe? Well, they are responsible adults so I should not worry over things I know nothing about. I just want them well enough to do their best next year.

I would hope Lubov and Dylan would go to WTT to give him some recovery time. I believe it's only one pair per country.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
They are invited to gala. I do not know is it told already, but Meagan has lots of relatives in Finland because her other pair of grandparents is originally Finnish and I think that's one of the reasons why they are invited. Good performances are also always a reason.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
They are invited to gala. I do not know is it told already, but Meagan has lots of relatives in Finland because her other pair of grandparents is originally Finnish and I think that's one of the reasons why they are invited. Good performances are also always a reason.

we saw a list and they hadn't been invited on that list... if that's true.. that makes me happy because the gala doesn't have patrick chan nor weaver and poje.... and that's a bit disappointing...

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think I saw an earlier gala list with a lot less names. Also, someone was complaining in another thread about Bobrova/Soloviev being excluded, and they are on this list as well.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
from Facebook

We are incredibly sad to announce that our season has now come to an end. We will not be competing in Japan at the World Team Trophy this month. We are very sad as this is one of our favourite competitions and we were really looking forward to joining Canadas best skaters at this event.
Right now, it's most important for Eric to regain his health after an injury was sustained during our practice days in Finland at the World Championships. We decided to continue and compete there, but now it's time for him to rest and recover so he can be in top shape for the upcoming Olympic season.
We have exciting projects already lined up for the next season! We are excited to have a new choreographer join our team, along with Julie, to create a new short program.
And even bigger news is that we will be revamping and refreshing our "Muse" long program from 2014/2015 to use for next season. We are a different team that we were two years ago and we know we can take what was great about this program and allow it to grow even more.
Once again, thank you all for your support during the good, and not so good times. This season has been tough, filled with more downs that we thought was possible. But like always, we will learn from these experiences and allow them to help us grow as people and skaters.
We will be back. Stronger than ever before

Bellaxx

Rinkside
So happy they're bringing Muse back! It was always my favourite of all their programs [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk