Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's a month late, but here are my fancams of Meagan & Eric from the Quebec Summer Championships / Championnats québécois d'été (they chose not to compete in the LP):

2017 QSC Senior Pairs SP Group 3 Warm-Up (Fancam 1080p): https://vimeo.com/229720680

2017 QSC SP (Fancam 1080p): https://vimeo.com/229720488

anyanka

Record Breaker
Any truth to the rumour that they've swapped their FS to "Hometown Glory"??? Someone posted that in the national pairs SP thread. I'm going to nationals this weekend (cannot take time off work for the juniors or the practices), and I would LOVE to see this!!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Any truth to the rumour that they've swapped their FS to "Hometown Glory"??? Someone posted that in the national pairs SP thread. I'm going to nationals this weekend (cannot take time off work for the juniors or the practices), and I would LOVE to see this!!

Confirmed here. Meagan liked the tweet. :biggrin:

Edit: From Meagan herself.

madforskating

On the Ice
SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR MEAGAN AND ERIC!!! They deserved this so much, I'm positively bouncing off the ceiling right now. I love them like crazy!!!

ChanClan

On the Ice
You know, despite the crazy amount of hate that Meagan and Eric get from... some people... I'm so proud of them. Also despite what some people say, I believe they deserve everything they get. Hope they come out and deliver a great last LP.

ChanClan

On the Ice
They are Olympic Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medalists and I don't care what anyone thinks, I am so so proud of them and wish them all the best in their futures!

Last edited by a moderator:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Meagan and Eric for their Olympic Gold and Bronze Medals! It was great to see how much they enjoyed the last Olympic skate together and how happy they were to win the Pairs Bronze and how sincere and warm they were to congratulate the OGM. Class act all the way. Champions all the way.

Thank you, Meagan and Eric, not just for the medals but also for being such great role and motivational models. I'm sure the same integrity, courage, and grit will continue to bring you great success in the next leg of your life journey.

esteticlove

Final Flight
I have never been their fan and since Worlds in Boston, yesterday was the first time to watch them again. I was speechless, in a good way :)

I saw so much refinement and improvement which made me so happy. Eric has great lines and artistry. Meagan was so invested in that performance and it felt very organic. She was really enjoying her Olympic moment. I am very pleased for them. What a great way to end their careers. Canada, you should be proud! They are coming back home with two Olympic medals :hap57:

madforskating

On the Ice
Words CANNOT DESCRIBE how happy I am for them! At the start of their program, I was still half crying over Aliona and Bruno's masterpiece when they started. The minute she landed that last throw triple lutz, I started sobbing all over again. Absolutely breathtaking. I don't even have the right words to describe how good it feels.