Kostner at Golden Spin of Zagreb (vids) | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Kostner at Golden Spin of Zagreb (vids)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I don't know why you didn't include Liza (perhaps you thought she's not a top senior skater?), but she is capable of landing seven clean triples. Actually she has more difficult content than Caro - 3Lz-3T and another 3Lz, some difficult jumps in second half of the program, transitions and flow in and out of the jumps, more consistency than Caro. She's a great jumper, IMO.
Anyway, Caro has indeed great technique! ( her 3S, 3Lo, and 3F are fantastic!) However, compared to Yuna, she doesn't have transitions, flow, and speed in and out of the jumps.

I agree about Liza, but she is more than 10 points behind in PCS to compete with Yuna, Mao or Carolina if the last three are close to clean.
Comparing Yuna and Carolina's jumps, I agree on transitions in and out of the jumps, Yuna has the edge here. But flow and speed, here I disagree. Besides the 3Lz which Carolina rarely does today and Yuna has a monster lutz, Caro has the best 3F, 3S and 3L in the world IMO. Just watch the 3F she did at worlds in Nice, it's simply the best in the world

naan

Rinkside
I agree about Liza, but she is more than 10 points behind in PCS to compete with Yuna, Mao or Carolina if the last three are close to clean.
Comparing Yuna and Carolina's jumps, I agree on transitions in and out of the jumps, Yuna has the edge here. But flow and speed, here I disagree. Besides the 3Lz which Carolina rarely does today and Yuna has a monster lutz, Caro has the best 3F, 3S and 3L in the world IMO. Just watch the 3F she did at worlds in Nice, it's simply the best in the world
Yes, I agree that Caro has one of the best 3S, 3Lo, and 3F :agree: Yuna's 3F is also great - height, power, and distance. Caro has overall excellent speed, but she usually slows down the speed going into the jumps - many of her jumps are telegraphed. As many commentators and experts said, Yuna's one of the great qualities is maintaining her speed going into her jumps, IMO. Even Kwan said that she has never seen such a speed from the ladies. In terms of flow, I got the impression that Yuna and Mao are better than Caro.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Anyway, Caro has indeed great technique! ( her 3S, 3Lo, and 3F are fantastic!) However, compared to Yuna, she doesn't have transitions, flow, and speed in and out of the jumps.

She doesn't have much transitions going into the jumps, but speed and flow, she definitely got plenty.