2013 Russian Nationals Ladies | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Ladies

seniorita

Record Breaker
Maybe we should let people who watch do the pbp and we dont throw in posts for falls that never happened or marks that havent been given cause I was ready to have the shot game with Makarova's imaginery falls. The competition is still going on.
And Liza skates!!!:clap:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
yes she is , they just decided an hour ago
Then the commentator should have said that her participation wasn't decided yet instead of saying that she won't skate as he did at the begining of the broadcast. Idiot. Never mind.

Waiting...:popcorn:

Macassar88

Medalist
Maybe we should let people who watch do the pbp and we dont throw in posts for falls that never happened or marks that havent been given cause I was ready to have the shot game with Makarova's imaginery falls. The competition is still going on.
And Liza skates!!!:clap:
I am watching live. I was joking about the Makarova thing because I assumed that she would fall a lot. I never said that she did.

Wow Polina did bomb though b

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Polina had a bunch of mistkes, two footed 3T in a combo with 2A, doubled her Lo and Fl,..meh... Leonova now.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Leonova changed her program? Why? I can't stand her SP but I thought her tango-ish LP was an improvement over what she's been doing lately...

let`s talk

Match Penalty
so and shaky landings, more than one.., singled her first jump in a combo, step out from the second, then a fall.. wee...

next skater, please...

Macassar88

Medalist
Fall on second triple toe
Step out on triple lutz
Possible two foot on triple flip
Doubles out on a flip and steps out
Fall on double axel
Bad program as well. Blegh

Macassar88

Medalist
I wish that Morozov would give her more programs like Pirates
Also I think it's funny that my new phone tried to auto correct Morozov to moronic.