2013 Russian Nationals Ladies | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Ladies

Macassar88

Medalist
Wow! No falls for Ksenia - only major mistake was singling the 2A (that I noticed)
Good job for her!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Good to hear Ksenia fought back. I like her programs this year...

She had quite a bit of ground to make up though. I wonder how she'll place overall...

let`s talk

Match Penalty
She did all her jumps and combos, only 2A got singled, she had a couple of shaky landings but for her it's a really good skate. The prog is very beautiful and her skating was very feminine. Good work for her.

oleada

Record Breaker
That was the best LP I've ever seen Ksenia skate.
Still her 3F and 3T in combo might have been UR. But she won't go down without a fight.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
She did all her jumps and combos, only 2A got singled, she had a couple of shaky landings but for her it's a really good skate. The prog is very beautiful and her skating was very feminine. Good work for her.

UR ding ding dings !!!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
UR ding ding dings !!!
Read well- 'good work for her'. She was a disaster this season, it's her best skate. She is lower than others but compared to herself she did very well today. Still she should change a coach I think, or she is done forever.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Leonova with 3 falls with be soooo overscored by PCS she will medal ahead of Sakhanovich :mad:

jamie

On the Ice
god if that medals :mad:
probably gets UR calls

You are entitled to your negativity but I would ask that you stop pre-empting multiple falls and over scores as the competition is still in progress and you have confused me several times with your "predictions" that are made to sound like they have already happened. Leonova is yet to skate and Makarova didn't have a splat fest nor was she over marked.

kwanatic

Record Breaker
Leonova with 3 falls with be soooo overscored by PCS she will medal ahead of Sakhanovich :mad:

Leonova fell three times?!

ETA: Thank you Jamie. Sky_fly is confusing me too. I can't access the live feed so I'm basically checking here for updates on what's going on. I saw that last post and thought Alena had already skated...

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Liza! People who are in the arena twittered and wished her good luck! So, she is there, the commentator Vasya told uncertain crap (as usual). Go, Liza!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Now the commentator Vasya-idiot is bablbing that Liza's team decided only an hour ago to skate. You'd dude better apologize to public for giving the unconfirmed information instead of bringing the skater's team as an excuse.

Liza!

kwanatic

Record Breaker
OMG! I'M SO CONFUSED!! :mad:

So wait, Liza T will be competing?