Predictions?? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Predictions??

skatel80

On the Ice
The same Alexe Gilles from the US? She skates for Canada now?
Yes it is :) . She switched this season, she placed 9th at challenge to qualify, I dont expect her to be challenging for any medals though as she was well back of Osmond, Chartrand, Dalemann and Seguin and appears not to be attempting triple flip and lutz anymore, but I would love if she proved me wrong I loved her skating last time I saw her (back when she last qualified for US nats) :)

TelmoFe

Rinkside
I hope Osmond wins, I love her hapiness on the ice. Good luck girl!
Gilles and Lacoste should take 2 and 3.

Emanuel Sandhu to the podium.

jaylee

Medalist
Yes it is :) . She switched this season, she placed 9th at challenge to qualify, I dont expect her to be challenging for any medals though as she was well back of Osmond, Chartrand, Dalemann and Seguin and appears not to be attempting triple flip and lutz anymore, but I would love if she proved me wrong I loved her skating last time I saw her (back when she last qualified for US nats) :)

This is the surprise for me of the day. I had no idea that she switched countries.

I guess her chances are better versus the US, but if she was 9th at the Challenge then... :think:

rvi5

On the Ice
I hope Osmond wins, I love her hapiness on the ice. Good luck girl!
Gilles and Lacoste should take 2 and 3.

Emanuel Sandhu to the podium.

Osmond should win, even with mistakes in the long. After the short program, Kaetlyn is about 12 points ahead of 2nd place Lacoste. Seems doubtful Alexe can challenge for a medal. She is currently in 12th position, more than 10 points behind 3rd place Seguin (who is herself 4 points behind Amelie).

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
I find myself laughing at many of the dance predictions. More people have Ralph & Hill over Paul & Islam than have Paul & Islam over Giles & Poirier. Sorry people but the battle this year is between Paul & Islam and Gilles & Poirier, NOT Ralph & Hill and Paul & Islam. Based on their scores this season Paul & Islam will probably have to fall atleast 3 times to ever lose to Ralph & Hill, and their scores indicate they are a major threat to Gilles & Poirier too.

Well, I guess you're not laughing any longer. Gilles & Poirier easily won 2nd place. :clap: