Heard From Grgranny!!!! | Golden Skate

Heard From Grgranny!!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so happy I heard from her. :biggrin: Here's what she said paraphrased.

I'm doing ok. Been hospitalized many times with infections. Been out fr rehab for a week now. They are finally putting me on an antibiotic permanently so hope that works.

Had my granddaughter & family her til this morn. (3 boys) A daughter and husband still here. And poodlle.

I was so excited to see her email. :party2:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yay! so glad to hear from her, praying she recovers and that the drs have found the solution this time!

Great to hear. Hope the antibiotics make the difference. I know that the poodle will provide great canine therapy.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad you heard from her. thanks for sharing the news. May she recover completely!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing Dee. I sure miss her post at GS. Wishing her a full recovery.

Great to hear from her. GrGranny was Golden Skate's very own spelling police. :laugh: Good luck and good health to her!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great to hear from her. GrGranny was Golden Skate's very own spelling police. :laugh: Good luck and good health to her!

I always checked my spelling before I posted...she'd catch ya!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Positive thoughts and a quick recovery for GrGranny....... 42

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
She is the most often thought of member here for me, she aways warms my heart and when I think of here I smile. :love:
... and of course I did a spell check before posting this.