Yu Na Kim Will Compete at Korean Nationals | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Yu Na Kim Will Compete at Korean Nationals

Nadia01

Final Flight
She skated with a lot more speed and confidence throughout. I was totally impressed.

During the interview, she said she messed up the final spin due to excitement over having gone clean. She said she did spin for SP instead of LP, so she said that might affect her score.

cooper

Medalist
i know her lp is not her biggest strength... but my god.. she's a competitor!

YunaBliss

On the Ice
What a statement performance from Yuna in what was likely her last competitive performance on her home soil. That was impressive!!!

cooper

Medalist
is there any possibility of a korean grand prix? if there's a first korean grand prix next season with yuna already planning to compete (for the gp series).. then this is the right time for ISU.. speedy make it happen..:laugh:

Krislite

Medalist
This clean performance was out of the blue given yesterday's mishap and then today's poor ice conditions and her fall during the warm-up. The ice actually looked a little wet.

Yuna typically skates a clean SP and then makes 1 or 2 mistakes in the free. This weekend she did the exact opposite. Figure Skating is so full of surprises sometimes. :)

kalle

On the Ice
I am speechless :love:
I was never one of her biggest fan prior to her first "comeback" for Worlds 2011 but this was simply exquisite!
It is like she has found an inner joy to compete again and that she really"want" to be out there.
Her speed,her attack are just out of this world and I am very impressed by everything she has showed us so far!

I am speechless :love:
I was never one of her biggest fan prior to her first "comeback" for Worlds 2011 but this was simply exquisite!
It is like she has found an inner joy to compete again and that she really"want" to be out there.
Her speed,her attack are just out of this world and I am very impressed by everything she has showed us so far!

You couldn't have said it any better. Wow, when you expect more or less, Yuna goes out there and bamn! strikes the biggest surprise and determination.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This clean performance was out of the blue given yesterday's mishap and then today's poor ice conditions and her fall during the warm-up. The ice actually looked a little wet.

Yuna typically skates a clean SP and then makes 1 or 2 mistakes in the free. This weekend she did the exact opposite. Figure Skating is so full of surprises sometimes. :)

Yeah I know what you mean, given the poor conditions of the ice and room temperature and her fall during warm up (Again! Just like yesterday), I was totally expect the worst, especially she rarely ever goes clean at her LP right? I am now utterly stunned and shell shocked at what I saw.

Oh man... I still feel so buzzy right now, feeling like I just had 10 expressos. Havn't felt like this way about anyone's skating since witnessed Yuna's Olympic Skates! Gosh... what did I just saw?? It still feels surreal. I guess that's why she is the reigning Olympic Champion. 19 months away hasn't changed it one bit.

Nadia01

Final Flight

The ice seemed wet. Also there were some odd sound when skaters were gliding over the ice during warmup, etc.

Krislite

Medalist
I'm hoping for a good fancam. The commentators and all the camera shutters constantly going off are just annoying and distracting. Anyways, what fine performance.

Nadia01

Final Flight
I'm hoping for a good fancam. The commentators and all the camera shutters constantly going off are just annoying and distracting. Anyways, what fine performance.

They were even more annoying during warmup, and if you understand them, the annoying factor goes up by about 100x