Senior Pairs Entries | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs Entries

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Pairs (listed alphabetically) who have qualified for Nationals. I am not sure which will actually be skating

Kiri Baga & Taylor Toth
Marissa Castelli & Simon Shnapir
Lindsay Davis & Mark Ladwig
Caydee Denney & John Coughlin (withdrawn)
Haven Denney & Brandon Frazier
Gretchen Donlan & Andrew Speroff
DeeDee Leng & Timothy LeDuc
Tarah Kayne & Daniel O'Shea
Alexa Scimeca & Christopher Knierim
Tiffany Vise & Don Baldwin
Felicia Zhang & Nathan Bartholomay
Caitlin Yankowskas & Joshua Reagan

Last edited:

AliasJohnDoe

Rinkside
I'm hoping Donlan/Speroff have their jumps under control. Love this team.

Looking forward to seeing how Baga/Toth and Yankowskas/Reagan are progressing!!!

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
really looking forward to Yankowskas & Reagan

this event is really Marissa & Simon's to lose

tulosai

Record Breaker
Am I the only one who really wishes Mary Beth Marley could just be like whooops changed my MIND...

gold12345

Medalist
Am I the only one who really wishes Mary Beth Marley could just be like whooops changed my MIND...

Her twitter bio says she is "recovering", which probably indicates that something went wrong and she didn't just quit for the heck of it. Health and well being, whether physical, mental, or both, is of utmost importance of course. She's moved back home and hopefully is doing all right. Skating at this level is not easy.

Oh that is to bad. I was looking forward to seeing them perform at Nationals.
Is it an injury?

Reagan had a rib injury, but that was months ago. Maybe the just couldn't get ready in time. It just hasn't been smooth sailing from the get-go for them.

Last edited:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
sad about Yankowskas & Reagan :(

any word if Denney & Coughlin petitioning to get on the Worlds team?

cornell08

Final Flight
I hope Zhang and Bartholomay deliver....most reliable second team to send to Worlds at this point (amazingly enough).

*If any of the withdrawn teams don't recover in time for Worlds

tulosai

Record Breaker
Her twitter bio says she is "recovering", which probably indicates that something went wrong and she didn't just quit for the heck of it. Health and well being, whether physical, mental, or both, is of utmost importance of course. She's moved back home and hopefully is doing all right. Skating at this level is not easy.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I wish MBM the best of everything and really admired her courage in stepping back from skating since it appears that for whatever reason (whether health related, school related, personality related) that was truly what she wanted to do. I'm sure a fair number of people (including her partner, based on some of Rockne's comments) tried to talk her out of it and I admire her for knowing her own mind.

Doesn't mean I can't wish I could see her back on the ice :)

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Just read on IceNetwork that Denney/Coughlin are trying to petition onto the World team. Apparently Coughlin is now back on the ice and feels he'll be ready in time.

I personally am not in favor of this, unless both the top teams at Nationals perform quite badly.