TV coverage | Page 3 | Golden Skate

TV coverage

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I've been watching the LTV7 stream, but it went down just as they were about to show Penny and Nicholas' highlights. Grrrr!!!

all right, this one works for me... ice dance short live http://itelevisor.ru/news/sport_2_rossija/2011-06-03-206... hope it work for all of you

I wasn't using your link for Спорт-2 Simona5 because it is saying that it needs to install plug-ins. But, out of desperation there now, I clicked the install link, and it turned out that the plug-in was VLC media player, which I already have installed. So, I downloaded the new version, but it is still coming up with the same message.

Any ideas, anybody? I'm using Firefox. Would it be different on Internet Explorer?

CaroLiza_fan

ancaf

Rinkside
Because I've made a mistake - first post with a link - and I was banned :) for a few hours, I want to tell you to look at the page number 2 where I have posted a link to Romanian Television TVR HD, and the schedule of the live Euro. I hope it'll work for you!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Because I've made a mistake - first post with a link - and I was banned :) for a few hours, I want to tell you to look at the page number 2 where I have posted a link to Romanian Television TVR HD, and the schedule of the live Euro. I hope it'll work for you!

Don't worry, I made the same mistake with my first post. The worst of it was that it was not me that had posted the offending link - the link was in the comment that I was quoting! But, I was lucky that one of the Admins was online at the same time as me, so it got sorted out quite quickly! ;) :biggrin:

But thank you so much for being so thoughtful as to tell us the TVR HD link. :biggrin: It's just a pity that it turned out to be geo-blocked.

Just wanted to let everybody know that the link for LTV7 that we were watching yesterday for the Short Dance is working for the Mens Short

Gotta go - just about to start

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
SVT is good, if you can find a VPN, to get past the geoblocking, that can handle the bandwidth. The stream usually uses a lot of bandwidth that some VPN services cannot handle. Mine has a hard time handling it. The only reason I stick with them is because they have a VPN server in China, which I use at times to watch the few CCTV5 streams left, all geoblocked to China.

I am watching Euros on SVT today, becuase CnopT2 has chosen to pre-empt nearly everything today for soccer and basketball, though they will still have the final groups of the pairs free live, starting at 12:45 PM US Eastern Time.

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
SVT is good, if you can find a VPN, to get past the geoblocking, that can handle the bandwidth. The stream usually uses a lot of bandwidth that some VPN services cannot handle.

If you choose to go this route, one solution for VPNs that have trouble with the bandwidth is to set the player to be about a minute behind. SVT has a pause and restart feature, much similar to what TiVo or Dish's Hopper DVRs have. I just simply adjust the player so that I am seeing the video by about a minute's delay, and the problems with the VPN keeping up with the stream seems to go away.

Part of the problem with some VPNs keeping up with the stream is that SVT uses a very high definittion stream that runs at about 3 megabits.

Does anyone know if SVT will have any of the GP series next season? I like the high-definition picture they have, much like what I used to get on NTV+ and WebTV when they had the GP series.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry I didn’t get a chance to post before the Pairs Free competition started.

Firstly, the link for LTV7 is still working.

Secondly, I wanted to remind everybody who wants English commentary that Eurosport will be joining the Pairs Free straight after the football is over (approx 19:55 GMT)

I usually use www.day.to for my Eurosport streams.

The first Europort link on the list is for Eurosport International 1

ONLY International, Deutschland and France are showing the Pairs Free LIVE on Eurosport 1 (British 1 is showing Tennis).

The Figure Skating will instead be LIVE on British Eurosport 2, which is the second Eurosport 2 link on the list.

However, as they will both be joining half-way through Yuko and Alexander’s FP, I suspect they will show highlights until the end of the final warm-up.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a quick note to let you know that the LTV7 link is working and they are currently showing the warm-up for the first group of ladies.

CaroLiza_fan