Russian Juniors Entry List | Golden Skate

Russian Juniors Entry List

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Russian Juniors Entry List ( Jan 31-Feb 3 )

why are Kovtun and Nikol not on the list
because they are in Euros ? :confused:

January 31 - Feb. 3, 2013
http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1164.html

Boys:

Alexey Genya
Feodosiy Efremenkov
Andrei Zuber
Maurice Kvitelashvili
Mikhail Kolyada
Alexei Krasnozhon
Murad Kurbanov
Andrei Lazukin
Artem Leger
Konstantin Milyukov
Alexander Petrov
Adian Pitkeev
Roman Savosin
Alexander Samarin
Vladimir Samoilov
Vladislav Smirnov
Vladislav Tarasenko

Girls:

Evgenia Gerasimova
Valeria Yevseyeva
Kristina Zaseeva
Anastasia Kolomiets
Julia Lipnitskaya
Evgenia Medvedeva
Natalia Ogoreltseva
Arina Petrova
Anna Pogorilaya
Elena Radionova
Alsou Kayumova
Seraphima Sakhanovich
Maria Sotskova
Maria Stavitskaia
Uliana Titushkina
Elizaveta Tursynbaeva
Valentina Chernyshova
Elizaveta Yushchenko

Junior Pairs:

Maria Vigalova - Egor Zakroev
Kamilla Gainetdinova - Ivan Bich
Valeria Grechukhina - Andrei Filonov
Anastasia Gubanova - Alexey Sintsov
Vasilisa Davankova - Andrei Deputat
Anastasia Dolidze - Vadim Ivanov
Alexander Minin - Alexander Korovin
Vlada Mishina - Alexander Kurmachev
Oksana Nagalaty - Maxim Bobrov
Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov
Lina Fedorova - Maxim Miroshkin
Arina Chernyavskaya - Antonio Souza-Cordeiro

Junior Ice Dance:

Kristina Baklanova - Andrei Bagin
Ekaterina Bocharova - Anton Shibnev
Anastasia Voronkova - Nikita Trushkov
Sophia Evdokimova - Egor Bazin
Valeria Zenkova - Valery Sinitsyn
Evgenia Kosigina - Nikolai Moroshkin
Valeria Loseva - Denis Lunin
Daria Malaeva - Vladislav Ishin
Daria Morozova - Mikhail Zhirnov
Betina Popova - Yuri Vlasenko
Maria Simonova - Dmitri Dragun
Alexandra Stepanova - Ivan Bukin
Elizaveta Tretyakova - Alexander Savin
Eva Khachaturian - Igor Eremenko
Anna Yanovskaia - Sergei Mozgov

Last edited:
Country
Russia
In offilial list http://fsrussia.ru/news/386_sostav/ (Russian) no Alsu Kajumova.
In other list (on official data) http://www.fskate.ru/info/rusjunnat/2013/girls/ (Russian) is Alsu Kajumova.
In her twitter she wrote that she is in Saransk.
I believe she will compete.

http://fsrussia.ru/news/386_sostav/ (Russian) - no Ogoreltseva and Titushkina. Yesterday they were in the list.
Withdrawn, I believe.
And added Tatiana Ulyankina from Saransk (practically unknown not very good skater, she may pretend only on last place).

vera01

Final Flight
Oh, sad to hear that Ivan is ill/Vasilisa has an injury. I hope they'll get better by Junior Worlds.

+Can Vasilisa/Andrei skate at Junior Worlds without qualification? They won silver medal at JGPF, so it might be possible...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Nooo Ivan :cry: , I hope he gets well and will be healthy by Junior Worlds
Vasilisa out from injury ? I'll be cheering for Fedorova/Miroshkin to win junior national pairs but it will be hard with Tarasova/Morosov

what happened to Natalia Ogoreltseva, why she withdrew, is she ill too ?
shame we wont see her 3lz-3r

Country
Russia
Nooo Ivan :cry: , I hope he gets well and will be healthy by Junior Worlds
Vasilisa out from injury ? I'll be cheering for Fedorova/Miroshkin to win junior national pairs but it will be hard with Tarasova/Morosov

what happened to Natalia Ogoreltseva, why she withdrew, is she ill too ?
shame we wont see her 3lz-3r
No info.
We see, Federation is not very much interested in Junior Ladies (especially if they will not be seniors at olympic season 2013/2014), so very poor information.
May be, they think that Liza and Adelina - it is enough.

But I remember horrible situation at the beginning of this season, when Russia had no high-level Senior Ladies. Liza did not restore, Adelina was unstable, all others degraded from previous season.
I believe that to avoid this situation there must be many good Ladies - some of them will be ready at any moment. And there is no other solution. If so - we must grow up and support all talented youngsters.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
No info.
We see, Federation is not very much interested in Junior Ladies (especially if they will not be seniors at olympic season 2013/2014), so very poor information.
May be, they think that Liza and Adelina - it is enough.

But I remember horrible situation at the beginning of this season, when Russia had no high-level Senior Ladies. Liza did not restore, Adelina was unstable, all others degraded from previous season.
I believe that to avoid this situation there must be many good Ladies - some of them will be ready at any moment. And there is no other solution. If so - we must grow up and support all talented youngsters.

any live results chart ?
fsonline does not work for me they change the url ?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
the fsonline.ru forum has no content, did they moved it ? do I need to register ?

http://www.rsport.ru/figure_skating/20130131/642627433.html

MOSCOW, Jan. 31 - F-Sport. Dance duo Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin, who won gold in the Grand Prix of Figure Skating 2012 champion, will not take part in the championship of Russia, the official website of the Federation of figure skating in Russia.

The championship of Russia among juniors held February 1-3 in Saransk.

"Shortly before the start of the championship Ivan Bukin cold. Disease was complicated. Diagnosed with sinusitis. Athlete had to go to hospital for treatment was effective. For this reason, children are forced to miss the national championship," - said the president of the Figure Skating Federation of Russia, Alexander Gorshkov adding that with the successful performance of the season at the Junior World Championships in Milan pair go.

In Saransk also can not speak bronze medalists Junior Grand Prix sports pair Vasilisa Davankova / Andrei Deputat

"As Vasilisa Davankova and Andrei Deputat, during a training session in Moscow skater injured leg. Because of this, athletes will not be able to speak in Saransk," - explained Gorshkov.

Last edited:
Country
Russia
the fsonline.ru forum has no content, did they moved it ? do I need to register ?
They had problems with forum functionality. Very slow, errors often.
Many topics were temporary excluded, unregistered users did not see forum topics and so on, when repairing.

For registered users forum now works fine.