2013 Canadians Senior Pairs LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Canadians Senior Pairs LP

Dragonlady

Final Flight
Dylan did skate with his sister Kyra for awhile, but then she got too big/tall. I thought she wasn't that much younger than him. I enjoyed them together at the 2006 Canadians (they came 5th, I think) but I think he's definitely better with Kirsten.

She was 11 when they started skating together. He aged out of juniors before she was eligible to compete. Dylan & Kyra won Jr. Pairs in 2006 and Eric Radford was second skating with another 11 or 12 year old, Rachel Kirkland.

vpcanada

Spectator
Great focus and attack from M-T/M but I think that their lack of polish is even more jarring. Posture and lines really aren't good. Technically it was really solid, though.

I don't think they've ever really cared about it to begin with. ;)

Same with the twists.
Maybe you should check the report cards :) their pcs doesn't reflect poor polish.

vpcanada

Spectator
Dylan did skate with his sister Kyra for awhile, but then she got too big/tall. I thought she wasn't that much younger than him. I enjoyed them together at the 2006 Canadians (they came 5th, I think) but I think he's definitely better with Kirsten.

Kyra is a year younger than Kirsten. She also quit because of an injury. Not because she was too big.

figuristka

Medalist
After watching some of the US Nationals in pairs, the Canadian Pairs are fantastic. The top 5 could have perhaps been US champions. Such talented senior and junior pairs even if there are not many of them.