Working / Varekai | Golden Skate

Working / Varekai

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Well, after a weeking of fighting the company I work for to adjust my hours, I start working the box office for Varekai. This my fifth show I have worked for Cirque du Soleil. The Box office the most fun position with the circus because we have access to everything at the venue and a 40per cent discount on everything. CDS treats it's employees very well. Tomorrow is orientation, which always fun. I go to dress rehersal on Thursday evening. My shift will be Tues through Sat 4:30 - 10:00. Sunday's will have a full eight hour day. Week days I will go from one job and right on to the next. So, Little Lulu will have to be very patient. She is not good about these things and may become demanding in a very bad little kitty sort of way. She is used to our full attention. My partner Kevin and my best friend LaFonda will all be working with me so it will be even less like work and more like fun.
Daniel and Little Lulu

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Kzarah, I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you were doing. I noticed you hadn't been posting much. Are you still taking care of that man?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi Daniel!

I'm new around here and it's nice to meet you. How exciting to work for CDS!!! I just love watching them. I tune in on TV but have also been fortunate enough to see a couple live performances. It sounds like you will have a great time working the job you want, and the schedule you want, and with your friends! How cool. I hope LuLu hangs in there. Kitties can come up with some amazing things to do when they are mad at you!

DG

Kzarah!
I am so happy for you! I know from our previous discussions that this is what you truly love to do, that is work for CDS. I was lucky enough to see "Varekai" live in New York and I think it is their best show yet by far--at least of the ones I've seen. Never say the horse one and that sounded fantastic. So nice to hear of an employer treating its employees well. Have a wonderful time working the box office and start taking those contortionist lessons--just kidding.:)
Rgirl