2013 Europeans Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Short Dance

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
You mean Zvorigina & Bernadowski? I can try. You'll just have to wait a little bit cause there's still two other couples performing before them.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
It was a quite good performance, a very classical waltz, a small mistake in the twizzles, nothing special in the technical part, quite good in the artistic one, they should receive higher PCS than some of the others...

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Zvorigina & Bernadowski
She was wearing a light pink dress and he was wearing a sort of suit. Their SD was waltzy all the way with a classical approach. Overall it was artistically nice. In the beginning they looked sharp but that wasn't hold until the end of the performance. The polka steps were done right in the beginning of the program. In the twizzles he got a bit off balance in the end. The lift was their final element.

Tes = 24.07
Pcs = 20.18
Tss = 44.25

Adriano18

Rinkside
you are amazing! Big thabk you msuic was Gaite Parisienne by Jacques Offenbach? I think that the will be higher :)

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Aiken & Whidborne
Tes = 22.50
Pcs = 20.33
Tss = 41.83
Deductions = -1

The Judges wouldn't know a good routine if it jumped out and hit them in the face! Pathetic scores for that skate. :rolleye:

I presume the deduction was for an extended lift? Though who knows? :disapp:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Agafonova & Ucar rocked big time. I love their SD. :love:
BTW, the song Fairytale won the eurovision song contest a few years ago.
Tes = 28.15
Pcs = 22.64
Tss = 50.79

Into the lead!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Agafonova & Ucar rocked big time. I love their SD. :love:
BTW, the song Fairytale won the eurovision song contest a few years ago.
Tes = 28.15
Pcs = 22.64
Tss = 50.79

Into the lead!

28 points on TES, they make the minimum score for worlds. Hope they make it in the FD too
EDIT: nopte, they barely missed it:disapp: the minimum score is 29. So far no one has done it :eek:

Last edited:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
I agree.
Kolbe & Caruso
Not sure if it's too clever to skate to the same can-can music as P&B especcially because the choreography and the interpretation is miles behind of the french. Anyway, I am glad to see this couple again.
Tes = 30.22
Pcs = 26.32
Tss = 56.54

They are the new leaders