2013 Europeans Pairs - Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Pairs - Short Program

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm becoming quite fond of James/Cipres - I really enjoy watching them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES (FRA)

Music: Rhumba d'Amour
Safri Duo

3FTw - very shaky catch, she stepouts on landing afterwards

That was actually one of the worst catch's I've ever seen on the senior international level. I was legitimately worried for her for a second.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mari VARTMANN / Aaron VAN CLEAVE (GER)

Music: The Messiah Will Come Again by Gary Moore

2FTw
3T
Li
3STh - nice besti squat entrance
StSq
BoDs
FCCoSp

Score: 28.23 + 26.91 = 55.14 (PB) and into 3th

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really like V/VC. They have a very fresh and unpretentious style. I don't think at this point they are ever going to move much beyond where they are, but I am happy they did well.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Gooo Aliona and Robin!! I am so nervous for them, feels like ages since I last saw them skate

FlattFan

Match Penalty
K/S should just retire. They are sad to watch. Their PCS are no where near competitive anymore. They are the Zhangs without the TES.

Remember the Zhangs were 5th in 2010 O despite being clean in both phases. I'm afraid K/S will be outside of the top 5 even clean. Would be out of the top 10 for their normal mistake-filled programs.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
S/S throw 3F gorgeous, very good side by side 3T and solid 3twist but they skate somehow tentative, after the side by side spin(not synchronized obviously) the program gets better

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER)

Music: Kismet by Bond

3FTh - nice and high
3T
3FTw
BoDs
FCCoSp - fast, no completely in unison
StSq
Li

Nice! Solid and strong skate.

Score: 36.20 + 34.01 = 70.21 and into 1st

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
S/S throw 3F gorgeous, very good side by side 3T and solid 3twist but they skate somehow tentative, after the side by side spin(not synchronized obviously) the program gets better

Yes the spin was jarring. Death sprial one of the best I've ever seen but did lose speed at the end of it.