14 Nelli ZHIGANSHINA / Alexander GAZSI GER 7 60.08
15 Pernelle CARRON / Lloyd JONES FRA 10 55.85
16 Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV RUS 1 69.42
17 Julia ZLOBINA / Alexei SITNIKOV AZE 5 60.93
18 Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS 2 68.98
19 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 3 66.53
20 Ekaterina RIAZANOVA / Ilia TKACHENKO RUS 4 64.52

Last edited:
Nagy/Fejes' program was just awful. Quite messy postures and lines, questionable connection to the music and really unbalanced choreography with lifts crammed at the start and steps at the end. I have absolutely no idea how it supposedly deserved highest PCS so far.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nagy/Fejes' program was just awful. Quite messy postures and lines, questionable connection to the music and really unbalanced choreography with lifts crammed at the start and steps at the end. I have absolutely no idea how it supposedly deserved highest PCS so far.

The magic of a Nikolai Morozov programme, I'm guessing...

Kinga

Medalist
Wow, such a nice program from Hurtado/Diaz. Great music. Great choreo. Loved it.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Cool program from Mysliveckova and Brown. I think I like them better than Mysliveckova and Novak, although I'll never forget the "Money Money Money" FD M&N did a couple of years ago.

Agafonova/Ucar's improvement since last season is just unbelievable.

Strong elements and they sold the program incredibly well also.

I'd actually have them first so far but maybe the levels didn't work out as planned.

Still, I can't understand how Shtork/Rand can be so far ahead on the PCS. Yes, they had a complex routine with a lot of closed hold and connecting footwork but expression was lacking and they didn't really connect with the music.

A/U showed heaps of attack and expression throughout. Just wow. Nobody would have expected that a team that has to date achieved no international success and who was nowhere near qualifying last year would end up placing 13th. Well done, guys!

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The scores are getting ridiculous really. I expect B/S to go over 105 if clean

No kidding. Commes and Buckland getting a score in the low 90s? Whew!

I've noticed Euros scores have been quite inflated...does anyone know what is driving this?

Mirunna

Record Breaker
No kidding. Commes and Buckland getting a score in the low 90s? Whew!

I've noticed Euros scores have been quite inflated...does anyone know what is driving this?

No P/B and the top ice dancers are not from Europe which makes the event uninteresting. At least with bigger scores it appears to be a more competitive event

auser

Record Breaker
No P/B and the top ice dancers are not from Europe which makes the event uninteresting. At least with bigger scores it appears to be a more competitive event
I apologize for being out of the loop, but why no P/B ? Injury? If so I wish them a speedy recovery.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I apologize for being out of the loop, but why no P/B ? Injury? If so I wish them a speedy recovery.

You missed all the drama! :laugh: they WD before the event because of Fabian's injury but it seemed they were going to worlds, then a rumor appeared that they are retiring from competitive skating but Nathalie just gave a press conference where she dismissed the rumor so I hope we'll see them at worlds

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Ice Dance is usually not my cup of tea, but those zombies were indeed funny and entertaining.