2013 Europeans Ladies LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ladies LP

jamie

On the Ice
Random Fact: The Last Austrian to be top ten was Julia Lautowa who was once married to Kostomorov but later dumped for Domnina. ;)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mae Berenice MEITE (FRA)

3F - hands down
3Lz
3Lo - stepout
2A
StSq
CCoSp
2A+3T
ChSq
3F - or 2F?
3T+2T
LSp
FUSp

jamie

On the Ice
Strange lack of confidence from Meite which led to a step out on her flip and loop and then caused her to double the the second flip.

Excellent 2axel/3 toe

She definitely brings the voids but really needs to work on the posture and edge work. :/

I miss Silete and fear there'll only be one spot for the French ladies in Sochi.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
For me, this Meite program was kind of flat. Also a little slow and not a lot going on between elements. What happened this season?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anita MADSEN (DEN)

3Lo+2T
fall on back crossovers!
3T
2A+2T
FCSp
3Lo - holds on
2S
LSp - shaky Biellmann
StSq
2A
ChSq
2Lz+2T+2T
CCoSp

jamie

On the Ice
Madsen is exhausted 2 minutes in.

She has some nice qualities.

Last Danish top ten was Mikkeline Kierkegaard with pretty much the same jump content.

Coaches win most enthusiastic award :)

Were they skaters themselves?

jamie

On the Ice
Madsen's coaches are Kalle Strid (coach of Justis) and Martin Johansson, both former Swedish national team members.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Madsen has some promise and she's still pretty young so time to get the rest of those triples in her arsenal. She needs to build stamina, do full run-throughs. (Maybe a summer at a Frank Carroll boot camp. :laugh: )

LRK

Record Breaker
For ever young... Brings back memories - ah, my lost youth! :)

ETA Now it's "I need a hero"... I'm rather liking this music selection - at least they aren't into putting the audience to sleep. :)

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Girls just want to have fun... How appropriate. :) Girls, go out there, and show what you are made of!

jamie

On the Ice
Glebova looks gorgeous!

Really hope this a strong group but these ladies have the potential to splat, double and ur galore. :/