2013 Europeans Ladies LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ladies LP

jamie

On the Ice
Lafuente has such basic issues, I can't believe she has yet to fix them.

1) Attack: She skates so cautiously and has such weak and limp hand placement
2) Expression: She rarely lifts her head and never projects
3) personality: She has none.

Her actual skating is really good, her performance is nil.

Honestly IN and PE should be 2's

jamie

On the Ice
With all the Russian talent, Gosvianni makes the team with her pre rotated tiny jumps, no running edge and CH that could be done to any piece of music.

Urmanov, how could you pick a piece of music that is clearly impossible to interpret! ??

I'd have her behind Lafuente

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nikol GOSVIANI (RUS)

3F+3T
3Lo - twofooted
3S
2Lz - stepout
CCoSp
3F
1A - twofoot
StSq
3T+2T
LSp
ChSq
FCSp

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Gosviani has some excellent qualities but inexperience is showing with those mental mistakes on 3lutz and 2axel. And I think this music is a little beyond her interpretative range right now. But overall, not bad. With either one of the two mistakes I'd still have her in first or second but with both of them, I dunno.... But I would like to see her again. I don't think it was a mistake for the Russian Fed to look to the future and give her a try vs going with Leonova.

Cherryy

On the Ice
There might have been a slight two-footed landing in both 3Lo and 3S. Nikol has an incredible I-spin!

She's first.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Gilleron-Gory's LP is the same as Nagasu's 2010-11 LP. The music cuts, the costume, the choreo, everything! :laugh:

jamie

On the Ice
Is French #2 just making the CH up as she goes along? Talk about speed skating with random moves. :/

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lenaelle GILLERON-GORRY (FRA)

3Lz - forward on landing
3Lo - stepout
2F
CSSp
3F - hands down
2A
3T
CCoSp
StSq
3T+2T
ChSq
FSSp

jamie

On the Ice
Gilleron-Gory was the most annoying of the night IMO. The constant cuts in the music...no where near ready for that program.